Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh-modern high-level chair for toddler!

by feeEssen Posted 20th Dec 2006 at 6:54 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:45 PM by -Maylin-

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 7:03 PM
Funny "thing"
Thanks fee

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:40 PM
feeEssen i would like to see more realistic textures....at least no solid colors. This looks like something youd find in a Dr. Seuss book! Although I have to admit; I didn't know it was a high chair until I read the title.

Just keep up the effort! Please dont take this offensively.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:19 PM
I don't think it looks all that bad. If you just changed it to one solid color with a white tray, I think it would actually look a little better. I try and stay away from having rainbow-like colors on my clothing recolors...

(Note to self: upload some clothing recolors) Lol, I have yet to do that.

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:03 AM
well this is interesting to say the least... it sort of looks like a horse mesh that went awry, the chair legs and arms look very equine !

if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:32 AM
Well, I'm glad my horses don't look like that. It's a funny thing, but the fact the toddler's legs stick right trough the chair makes it kinda unprofessional.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:10 PM
I'm really sorry, but I have to say something here that is really not nice. You shouldn't be sharing things like this. They're badly made and unappealing. I don't mean it to be personally offensive, but do you really think this looks good... or even not embarassing? I know this is a hobby for you, but... you're just not good at it or maybe you're just not trying. Your work represents who you are. Do you really want to come off this way?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:32 PM
WOW some of you people are harsh, chill out!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:29 PM
Britt76, I think it's just constructive criticism, not harsh, because they are not saying "it sucks." Okay, so maybe the stupid word from an earlier comment was a little iffy.

In general, I do agree that this needs work. I could never even come close to creating an object like and actually sharing it with others because I wouldn't have the guts to do so, as I would feel embarrassed. This object doesn't look like you even tried to shape it into anything. It looks like a random beginning piece of something that the program came up with to use as a base. But hey, the beauty of modern furniture is that it's different and you can call it modern and get away with it. I've seen your other work and this is a surprise, I would have never thought that you would have done something like this after such nice things you've done. But please don't give up, okay? You know you have it in you to make better things than this. And don't take this so harshly. Learn from it and move on, okay? *hugs*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:10 AM
Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.
I love this high chair.
You always think outside the box
and thats why I love your work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 12:31 PM
Guys, its not a forced download. Its peoples opions. And 91 people have downloaded. So no dissing. Its not nice and its uncalled for.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
I just figured it's better than kissing up, that's all. My apologies if my comment was too harsh. I assumed that the creator wanted honesty to help her improve in the future. That's all.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raynuss
They say "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all". I'm saying nothing about this upload.

No, if you were saying nothing then you wouldn't have commented instead of leaving a comment and implying that you don't like it. I think it looks ok, I didn't download it myself but that doesn't mean that other people wont like it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:06 AM
feeEssen has shared with us a lot of nice, useful and creative downloads-and there are a LOT- so I have to say thank you for this chair. Creating takes a heckuva lot of time and patience, and besides... I might base a story around this chair!

I am convinced that all the world could benefit from prozac....
,,,=^..^=,,,
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:26 AM
It sort of looks like it melted, could be fun to have, but i don't think I have anything that matches it. I think it might look nice in black...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 3:39 AM
i feel the uploader has done and contributed some very nice work, reading the comments above made me feel very embarrassed. the items are taken freely from the site, if it is not liked dont use it. there are more important things in the world to be concerned about.

there has to be a better way to communicate such harsh revues privately, rather than to publicly say these things. what a person writes tells me more about a person than what they upload. your words represent who you are.

fee, i appreciate the time and effort you give in sharing your creations, i have enjoyed using them. thank you.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:21 PM
I agree and unlike others, I was not being mean. Constructive criticism is essential for improvement and learning. Besides, by now I have seen many more things by Fee that are very good and useful. Regardless, thanks Fee for your creativity!
Scholar
#18 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:18 AM
Really Cute Unique High Chair! Thanks Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:43 PM
Thank You