Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Moon Recolour *fixed*

by Rosannauk91 Posted 19th Dec 2006 at 5:00 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2006 at 10:28 AM by Rosannauk91

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:58 PM
Thanks, this is great.
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 7:52 PM
^^ Yaaay, this is really good. XD I love Sailor Moon so much. ^^ Thanks!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 9:58 PM
wow great ^-^
maybe you should do a recolor for the rest of the sailor scouts <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:06 PM
I second that. I know Rose has a great Jupiter done-I would love to see the rest as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:07 PM
Hehe Well. I might just do that hehe!

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You
I Create Models which you can download from the exchange my username is xrozannax

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:23 PM
Cheers for that,

I really like sailor moon, but we did not get all the episodes over here in the uk, and I never saw this custume, its a great one though
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 11:02 PM
woot thx so much thx also for rose !!!!!! i love sailormoon
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 11:17 PM
Nice recoloring, very precise

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:49 AM
Yaaayyy, I LOVE SAILOR MOOON S2
love it
love it
thank you very much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:53 AM Last edited by Hoshi Himeno : 20th Dec 2006 at 1:02 AM.
Koudos to you. I believe Rose just did the outfit from the picture someone sent her. Presumably the one in the corner. I love Rose's mesh job, but she semmingly half-assed this one and Jupiter as well. If you compare their hairstyles, It's Jupiter's ponytail pasted to the buns of her double bun hair. Jupiter's is just the Saint Tail hair with her green ball ponytail holders D:

In my opinion Annoree did much more of a realistic, and more attractive, job.

She's seemed to have died. I suggest fiddling with hers insted of Rose's.

Though I give you cookies for fixing a much-needed edit. You get a good Moonie badge! *pops badge on whatever's on you chest*

*It's no fun... Being an illegal alien*
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 2:39 AM
[QUOTE=Hoshi Himeno]

QUOTE]
Yes, but her's is only for teens. I think this is a great job.
Me personally, I'm waiting for someone to post that hair without the balls over the odangos.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 6:04 AM
this is really great, and i'd love to the the other scouts, too. And I'd love a Black Lady or a Chibiusa <- I'm not sure what they're called in the uk or usa...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:47 AM
Well Hoshi Himeno: Yes i like Annoree's mesh i had actually made the whole set of Sailor Moon let me find a pic....

1: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i...pg?t=1166604235
2:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i...pg?t=1166604261
3:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i...pg?t=1166604275
4:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i...pg?t=1166604297

Now i need university for this to show in my game and i have lost it!!!! Soas soon as i get it again i will make all these for you!!

matthewraven17 - i am thgoing to try
meroko - i am starting on the shouts using rose's mesh today! And black ladty i think you can get from debsomstatic and chibiusa...i'm not so good at P

Anyway wish me look on the recolours!!!

Love Rosanna!

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You
I Create Models which you can download from the exchange my username is xrozannax

Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:13 PM
Okay, those are GORGEOUS. o_o Please please PLEASE share when you get the chance!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MatthewRaven17
[QUOTE=Hoshi Himeno]

QUOTE]
Yes, but her's is only for teens. I think this is a great job.
Me personally, I'm waiting for someone to post that hair without the balls over the odangos.

well hehe, about the hair without the sheilds over the odangos....i tried really hard, but can anyone help me on mesh's because i got rid of the colour and everything, but where they were, theywere replaced by graylittle disk kind of things.....

Can anywone help me with editing mesh's? PLease pm me hehe

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 11:24 PM
Rosannauk91, I really love the dresses you have in your last pic, I would love to see those if at all possible
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 7:58 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/darkthornrose/sailormoon.htm
they have awsome hair meshes here
the only thing that doesn't work is the uniform >.<
anyways
hope this helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:03 PM
Welll thanks for that, i am recolouring anorees mesh right now, its pretty hard but i will do it! *throws fist in air like lunatic..*

Anyway help would be apreicated with mesh's!

love rosanna
xxx

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You

Space Pony
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:36 AM
I used to watch Sailor Moon all the time when I was younger... That was a great series. Too bad it was taken off the air in the US. I never really watched it much after it stopped airing in the US and I moved onto other anime series'...

But now I'm going to have to find a Sailor Mercury outfit. After all, she was the best.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:25 AM
Well i have finally made them!
I have done only the inner scouts though hehe, i am on to do anorees mesh soon!

Anyway i will get the pics and everything on boxing day so see ya later!!!

Love Rosanna

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 4:32 AM
can we see better shots of the hair,like in the back??

btw,AWSEOME JOB DUDE!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyGirl
can we see better shots of the hair,like in the back??

btw,AWSEOME JOB DUDE!

Thanks and btw i am only allowed to advertise what i made, but you can go to rosesims2 and find the hair in the hair section, It has good pictures of the hair

Rosanna :lovestruc

A Rose Production.
A Rose For You

Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 2:09 AM
Thanx i luv sailor moon!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosannauk91
[QUOTE=MatthewRaven17]

well hehe, about the hair without the sheilds over the odangos....i tried really hard, but can anyone help me on mesh's because i got rid of the colour and everything, but where they were, theywere replaced by graylittle disk kind of things.....

Can anywone help me with editing mesh's? PLease pm me hehe

The sheilds over the odangos is an accessory. So how can that be?
Page 1 of 2