Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic palm : NEW Phoenix canariensis

by alex_stanton1983 Posted 17th Dec 2006 at 7:56 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2007 at 5:04 PM by alex_stanton1983

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:22 PM
Fabulous! My sprawling, Caribbean estate is coming along very nicely thanks to your beautiful foliage. Thank you so much!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:28 PM
Yay i *cannot* get enough of outdoor plants, especially if they're wild and exotic! keep up the good work

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:28 PM
Wow, these look pretty much exactly like the palms I used to see when visiting my Aunt that were growing in the yards near her home...catching lizards on these trees was hard, but so much fun!!! Brings back memories *happy sigh*

Lovely work!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 8:41 PM
Wonderful! You are doing such a great job with these palms! Thank you so much for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 9:00 PM
Thank you for another fabulous tree. I really like how this one looks, very leafy & tropical for our gardens Tx again for making/sharing.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 2:43 AM
Awesome
These are so outstanding. The smaller one will be so perfect for putting
down by the base of the other ones!
Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Space Pony
#8 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:15 AM
Ooooh WOW - you are sooo good in making palms !! *clap* *clap*

Thanx so much !

Silvi
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 11:06 AM
Génial ! Je n'ai rien d'autre à ajouter ! Sérieusement tes palmiers sont tout simplement extraordinaires ! Si seulement tu les avais fait avant que j'emmene l'héroine de mon histoire aux Bahamas ! Enfin, je trouverai bien où les mettre ! lol

Merci encore et comme tu dis : Vive les membres francophones ! Même si on n'est qu'une petite minorité^^ !
Bon courage pour la suite !

La foudre et l'amour laissent les vêtements intacts et le coeur en cendres.
http://edendare.skyblog.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:19 PM
I love your work! I cannot wait to download more! I use your fabulous palms ALL THE TIME. They look soooo beautiful in game. I would love to see what you could do with a fern! You have such excellent detail skills!
Thank you for making my sims game sooo much more realistic!
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:41 PM
It's to the point that I look forward to a download from you... you are awesome. Thank you for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 3:47 AM
it's so realistic. thank you.. alex.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 9:34 PM
Very nice! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:48 AM
Cool,this will look good on my tropical island.Thank u
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:32 AM
YAY <gives u a big hug>

Canary Island Date Palms are my absolute favorite!!!
I grew up in an area in California where they grow lots of these!
I can't belive you've made a sims 2 version. LOVES IT!!!!!