Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Malkavian mansion ceiling tiles recolors

by Dektora Posted 7th Dec 2006 at 12:06 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:21 PM by Dektora

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:34 AM
beautiful - I really like the old library set... it would go perfect in a castle!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:35 AM
Gorgeous work! I love the look of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines as well. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:18 AM
What beautiful ceilings, Dektora! I want to build a house just to display them. Thank you so much.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:25 AM
intricate and lovely. here's hoping u could also make the sets in creamy white . . . :lovestruc
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:41 AM
Hey those are great!
Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:15 AM
What fantastic work!!

Where on earth did you find that Chandelier though??

Team.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:08 AM
Absolutely gorgeous job on these Dektora. I'm sure all movie makers will appreciate them.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 10:56 AM
So beautiful and so detailed, gorgeous! Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 11:11 AM
And your ploy worked! *clicked the moment the word 'Malkavian' popped up* These do make it worthwhile, though. XD *downloads*
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 11:27 AM
:lovestruc beautiful! just one little question... How exactly do you make the ceiling visible in the game? every time I've tried, all I see is the blue sky
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 11:37 AM
These are beautiful. Ceilings are a pain to do, but they look so great in pictures! I do use them fairly often in special houses/rooms.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:03 PM
Freakin Gorgeous! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:19 PM
these are absolutely fantastic! so kind of you to share this beautiful piece of work! now i can't wait to play the game again! thank you thank you thank you!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:30 PM
i lovee these and gorgeous designs
fanstastic!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:25 PM
Aww, thank you everyone for all the nice words! I'm glad you like these.

Team, the chandelier is from tarox.
Kristina, the ceiling tiles appears directly in my game when I place them. But there is a controller shaped like a cd next to the tiles in the catalog. If you put it on your lot and select it with a sims, there is an option in the pie menu that says "show tiles" or something similar. Maybe this would work...? PM me if it you want longer explanations...
And I agree Bonnie, I use ceiling tiles rarely, but I couldn't shoot without those. I always end up with an iteresting angle with the sky peaking though the ceiling.

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 1:11 AM
Oh...I'm always looking for new ceiling. Thank you!

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#18 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:20 AM
Nice recolours of that mod. I can't remember looking up that much when I played VTM
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 4:14 AM
These are gorgeous. I can visualize a lot of uses for these as I have a lot of vintage homes in my games. And I hate having sky show when I take pics.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:36 AM
Thank you so much! This will go great in my Sims mansions. Awesome job.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:24 AM
These are great. They really gave my movie depth! Great job.
Instructor
#22 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:18 PM
If you ever find yourself with extra time on your hands, it would be so great to have more ceiling tiles from you! There seem to be only a tiny amount of recolours of these really amazing ceiling tiles and you do them so well!

Thank you for sharing these with the rest of us!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:53 AM
Thanks Redhead.
I'm currently working on another, more modern set, but it's far from finished. I have a lot of unfinished bussiness piled on my laps these days, so it will take a while. But a new set is definitly on my to-do list

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:44 AM
Hi! Oh my gosh it took me a second to realize who you were ^_^ I am so happy I came upon these! Thank You very much. I think they are so pretty. *huggles you*

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:02 PM
Hi Chibi! Are you stalking me now? j/k Glad you like these, thanks. See you around

Page 1 of 2