Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rikku's Clothes

by titan_rb Posted 5th Dec 2006 at 10:34 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2006 at 10:33 AM by titan_rb : wanted to create the rikku set

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 11:28 PM
this is the best version of her outfit that I've seen yet! Do you plan on making her effects?

.Call me Bec.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM
So much better then others!

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:48 PM
Nice, the only thing that's missing is her bags :D

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:36 AM
According to the screenshots, I think it looks great! (Better than the others I've seen)... it just needs the bags (like Hardy boyz mentioned) So thanks for making it...

I do have a problem, though. I downloaded the meshes that are needed, I downloaded the file to this... (I have everything that's needed, basically) I put it in the proper folder, I even tried reinstalling it a couple of times... even restarting my computer. The clothes won't appear in the game! If someone can help me, that'll be great.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:02 AM
I have the same problem as Katatem17, i download the mesh and downloaded the fille many times and still nothing, i really want these clothes ! That would be really awesome if someone help me, and katatem too
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 1:55 PM
I downloaded these clothes but they wont appear in my game! Why :'( ??

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.