Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Complete Modular Gutter System !!!!!!!!!! ***36 New Meshes*** UPD 2/20/07 House Link Added !!!!!!!!

by Cooldadx4 Posted 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:12 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2007 at 12:13 PM by tigdadx4 : Updated with link to fixed gutters

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:20 PM
Didn't know my sims needed gutters until now! Great idea and they look great too! Can't wait to test them out in game! Thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:27 PM
Whahooouuu ! they are already in my qxpress queue !

THANK YOU

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:40 PM
Wow. Lots of stuff to make sim houses look like real.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:48 PM
I smell a feature coming. Nice job. Finally a complete set of gutters.

Herald Between Two Lands
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:37 PM
holy smokes! excellent!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:51 PM
Thank You all !!!! Im glad you all like the idea and the design ...

As for being featured , It would be nice but after all the stuff I've made for this site I really dont expect to be featured...Just seems the same people over and over get featured no matter what they make....I will continue to make stuff and share your comments are much more appreciated than any feature could do !
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:31 PM
Saweet! These are so cool! I dont know when I'll ever use them, but when I do, I'll have them :D

Great job!

Magic Magic Ninjas, What?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:55 AM
Thanks so much for this Tigmomx4, fantastic find!

Any remote chance these are 'clog-free'?
Hate to have to scout for a ladder now so they can get up there and clean them out after winter passes
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM
GREAT Stuff. Thank you Tigmom. Could I be so bold and suggest a collection file and a rar file for all of them? I don't use Q... installer. If not, don't worry. I'll live it anyway.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:18 AM
great idea... it makes it so realistic!

on a side note, i love the yellow house in the example picture. is there any way i could download it? that would be awesome!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#12 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:19 AM
Congrats on being featured Great job, tigmom!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:51 AM
Yey! It's a featured upload. Congratz! Who knew a little trophy sprite could make you happy?

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM
Wow. Dude. Complicated, yet so very genious. Thanks for the easy to understand 'how to use this' tutorial. :D

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:19 AM
simspore : They are just decoration and nothing to clean here ...as for the ladder i do have some posted here at MTS2 you could use LoL.

motherspet : there is a rar of ALL the files completegutters.rar ...as for the collection file i was going to make one i just dont know how to ...

oOcyaneOo : The house i used in the pictures is just a "Shell" ...absolutly nothing inside not even rooms or a floor for that matter ...I could however make it into a house and upload it ...It might take a while but if you wait i will get it done ..

Kizzmon : your welcome i figured since it was rather weird to get them to work for foundations i should include how to do it or else get about 100,000 PM's asking how to instal them ....
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:39 AM
Awesome set, tigmox! Great for adding that extra touch of realism to our homes. Congrats on your first feature, you deserve it!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 4:00 AM
Wow amazing job! It really does make it more realistic!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#18 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:28 AM
yAy! thank you!!! :D

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
#19 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:38 AM
Thanks for crediting my original idea, this is done really awesome, 10x better than mine, you deserve the feature, welldone ;D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:46 AM Last edited by HPWannaBe52 : 4th Dec 2006 at 5:46 AM. Reason: wasn't clear
where can you find them in the game???

Eliott & Chris
\
~*´¨)
¸.·* ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´*~
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:52 AM
you should start like a series of realistic useless crap id download them all, this is AMAZING

Eliott & Chris
\
~*´¨)
¸.·* ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´*~
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:08 AM
Thank you all for your comments !!!!

AbstractSIMmer187 : If it wasnt for you comming up with the idea it probablly would have taken me forever to think of doing this ...

HPWannaBe52 : They can be found under statues ...Plus I just added a collection file for easier location !!!! Also , I dont know if you seen all my stuff but I have a lot more for download here at MTS2
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:19 AM
OMG THANK YOU! These r great
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#24 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 7:18 AM
These are great, thanks!

Motherspet, if you're having problems finding everything to make a collection in the game use DJ's sims collection creator found here http://www.djssims.com/index.php?category=21 you use it outside the game.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Forum Resident
#25 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:06 AM Last edited by khakidoo : 4th Dec 2006 at 8:13 AM.
Holy Frijoles! This is awesome!
Also one of those downloads where you really appreciate Q Express!

Subtle In Spades
Page 1 of 4