Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Art Deco Bed Set *New Mesh*

by CTNutmegger Posted 30th Nov 2006 at 9:53 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:25 PM by Canoodle : Fixed default thumbnail

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:58 PM
Looks brilliant - thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM
beautiful! thanks!

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:16 PM
Thanks so very much for creating this set, Kate! It looks amazing!! Thank you!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:21 PM
Oh my gosh, CTNutmegger. This looks so professional. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing.

So if you made it with Pets installed, does that mean pets can use the bed?
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:20 PM
This looks fantastic! It proposes a modern look as well as a retro flair which I adore
Space Pony
#7 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:38 PM
WOOOHOOOOO I loved that bed and now i can have it for TS2 too - AWESOME !! *swoon* *swoon*

Thanx so much for sharing ! *kiss*

Silvi
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:18 PM
Very nice CTN, looks very realistic.
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 12:08 AM
WOW it is sooooooo beautiful
thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:25 AM
You have made me one happy downloader... I loved that bed in TS1... it was most coveted and hard to find if ever one lost the file. Thank you!!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:32 AM
Holy cow that's hot. Nicely done
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM
Beautiful, Kate Thank you for sharing
Alchemist
#13 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 4:09 AM
That bed looks like sims 1 bed.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:44 AM
I think its awesome to get more of the Sims 1 stuff back.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Instructor
#15 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 11:46 AM
I am a huge art deco fan! Thanks.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Instructor
#16 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:19 PM
Wow! This looks WONDERFUL. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:19 PM
OMG I remember that bed! I also remember all the fuss about it! I'm so glad to see your "rules" are much more friendly. I remember a sage recolor that I just had to have, and then it became unavailable the next day...I was so happy I got it! Does this use regular bedding? I'm use I have several sage bedding's LOL

Thank you so much this is lovely!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:54 PM
Thanks all, I see some of you recognize it , guess that means I got it right, and now everyone can have it, :lovestruc

Quote:
So if you made it with Pets installed, does that mean pets can use the bed?

Actually, I didn't notice the dog getting on the bed, while I was testing it he had a comfy bed of his own so he wasn't paying any attention to it.

Quote: Originally posted by SimVeggie
Does this use regular bedding?

Yes, it uses all Maxis bedding and any user recolors of bedding. :D
Forum Resident
#19 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 5:23 PM
I Love It, I Love It, I Love It, I Love It - You get the picture???? Freaking awesome. I Love It (sorry - I said that already...)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#20 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:44 PM
thanks you i think it's really modern and nice
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:07 AM
CT This set is amazing. I loved that bed from Sims1. It's one of the things I really missed. Very cool

~Marilyn~
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:55 AM
Let me add my thanks to the rest.. A very nice "Blast from the Past" I love it when the creative geniuses bring back old favored items from Sims 1. Thank you CT very much appreciated. Beautifully done!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:01 AM
Thanks so much! I actually didn't care for the bed much in Sims 1, but I love this for Sims 2. I think it needed the 3D for me to appreciate it. I saw the pic of this at N99 and had to come over and get it!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:10 PM
Definitely gorgeous. Thank you!

visit my site: http//www.veradsplace.com

God Bless
ead425
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:09 AM
Amazing! This was my favorite bed set in The Sims 1. I can't wait to use it in glorious 3-D! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2