Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gorillas

by ronyu02 Posted 30th Nov 2006 at 5:53 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2010 at 3:15 AM by ronyu02

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 5:56 PM
That is freaking hilarious! I love the toddler suits!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 6:12 PM
These are WAY too cool! Awesome Job!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 6:31 PM
Thank you so much! I was looking for something like this... Great Job!
Space Pony
#5 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 6:47 PM
The toddler suits are awesome, thanks for sharing !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:11 PM
Waouw !! This is super great. I'm just watching the planet of the Apes film. Give me a lot of ideas .Thanks !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Alchemist
#7 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:19 PM
I remembered the pink gorilla from sims 1.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:41 PM
Thanks! - these are great!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:57 PM
Pretty darn cool.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:20 PM
Doesn't this already come with OFB?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairy_dust1122

Fairy_dust, it says on the initial post that it does... but not in all ages... now it's for all ages.

Umm Hi... Bored and looking for a fun place to hang out online? Try Becka's COOKIE FEST!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairy_dust1122

He adjusted the mesh so it would be usable by all ages, before, it could only be used by adults, he also significantly edited the hair (mask) mesh so it's mouth was closed, as opposed to being open with the sims head poking out from it's "throat"

It seems like it would be a great deal of work, and I am very appreciative of what he's done, as he's done a great job of it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 12:49 AM
The closed mask was an earlier project (you can find it in my other uploads), though it was adults only as well before. And yes, resizing the meshes took quite some deal of work, especially for the child and toddler ones, where I had to adjust the proportions to make the meshes fit.

Thanks for the feedback!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:33 AM
This is fantastic! Thanks for your hard work!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:35 PM
This is awesome, you should be given a nobel prize
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:50 PM
Haha, wait, I think some people are under the impression that I created the Gorilla meshes from scratch. I didn't (I wish I could); again I only adjusted the existing meshes from OFB.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:00 AM
Thanks so much! I love those odd costumes that everyone else seems to hate.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 3:53 PM Last edited by KMRocky : 11th Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM.
Thank you so much. I love this mesh, I made a gorilla family and its so funny to see them walking around the game especially the toddler. I even made my little gorilla family a tree house and uploaded it here. Thanks for creating this I've had so much fun with it.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:53 PM
These were just what I was looking for! Thank you muchly.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:23 AM
Hey, I really love these! But maybe you could consider updating them for Seasons and adding the Outerwear category. I just converted them all in Bodyshop, but other peoplemight not be bothered or have time to do that. But I love them! I'm about to make a whole neighbourhood filled with strange creates, like aliens, werewolves, servos, and now GORILLAS!!!!!!!

Thank you for fulfilling some Simmer's lifelong dream of having their Simself marry a gorilla . . . not me, of course . . .

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 6:37 PM
these are brilliant well done i can now have a neighborhood of full of paranormal or weird things thanmk you so much
Zombie Socks
#22 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 4:18 PM
So...much...AWESOME!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:11 PM
Default ty & yw
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
The closed mask was an earlier project (you can find it in my other uploads), though it was adults only as well before. And yes, resizing the meshes took quite some deal of work, especially for the child and toddler ones, where I had to adjust the proportions to make the meshes fit.

Thanks for the feedback!

I looked at the comments:

Love the idea. I'm making the Sims 2 Planet of the Apes and for the life of me couldn't find a suit for the gorillas. Though I would have liked the idea of being able to overlay the suit with clothes, I am TOTALLY going to use it.
Thnx

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 12:14 AM
This was a great download i luved it It would be cool if there was a panda too or other animals! Thanks for the download!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 6:27 PM
awesome! can you make the open mouth head for child, teen and toddlers?

You can say me i'm a n00b, but i don't care about
Page 1 of 2