Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asuma (accessories + weapons)

by ronyu02 Posted 26th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2007 at 6:32 PM by ronyu02

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:44 PM
I like the weapons

FOR COOL
CARS
VISIT
SITE
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM
Woah! Awesome!!! O__o
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:08 PM
the weapons, and the cigarette, wristbands, and waist sash dont appear, only Asuma Outfit - minor retexture of the Jounin outfit apperan in a way ur asuma looks good why isnt his parts appering even his beard doest appear...........
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 1:59 PM
Hmm, I can't think of any incompatibility issues since I used Legacy Body Shop...

The accessories appear under glasses, are you sure you looked? You can't see them directly in the thumbnails but they're there (I placed hover text).

Also, if you placed them in subfolders, try putting them directly in the downloads folder. I think the old games don't support accessories and makeup in subfolders.

Quote: Originally posted by workeddream17
the weapons, and the cigarette, wristbands, and waist sash dont appear, only Asuma Outfit - minor retexture of the Jounin outfit apperan in a way ur asuma looks good why isnt his parts appering even his beard doest appear...........
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:14 PM
Yay thank you Ronyu02! I saw him in ur shikamaru screen shot and was hoping you would release his stuff. You are the best! Keep making Naruto stuff please.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bossk
Yay thank you Ronyu02! I saw him in ur shikamaru screen shot and was hoping you would release his stuff. You are the best! Keep making Naruto stuff please.

Oh, that one? The accessories weren't ready then, I just used another downloaded cigarette.

The weapons were an afterthought. They're pretty basic but I had fun making them. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
Hmm, I can't think of any incompatibility issues since I used Legacy Body Shop...

The accessories appear under glasses, are you sure you looked? You can't see them directly in the thumbnails but they're there (I placed hover text).

Also, if you placed them in subfolders, try putting them directly in the downloads folder. I think the old games don't support accessories and makeup in subfolders.

I did everything right, and even the one that "You can't see them directly in the thumbnails but they're there (I placed hover text)." didnt apper! Nothing works in ur asuma, only shikamaru is fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by workeddream17
I did everything right, and even the one that "You can't see them directly in the thumbnails but they're there (I placed hover text)." didnt apper! Nothing works in ur asuma, only shikamaru is fine.

Hm, okay. I'll try running them in the Base Game. Meanwhile, if it isn't too much of a hassle, try removing your other downloads (or hacks at least, if any) and see if this works.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:50 PM
workeddream,

It works on my Base Game just fine. I even used the files downloaded from here.

A trick that may work is move the Downloads folder to your desktop, run the game (without entering any neighborhood), exit, move your Downloads back, then run the game again.

Or you may delete Accessory.cache, Groups.cache, cigen.package, and ContentRegistry in The Sims 2 folder, and everything in the Thumbnails folder. That one worked for me in the past when I had downloads not appearing. (I'm pretty sure this is safe but back them up just in case).

Good luck and tell me if it works.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 3:20 AM
Looks very good
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:57 AM
Although it kinda defeats the purpose of the Naruto accessories concept, would it possible to make the cigarette available separately (no wristbands or waist sash)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 11:11 AM
There used to be a cigarette here, but it was in the adult downloads section, hence it's now in the new adult downloads site (sexysims2). Go there and do an advanced search for cigarette (you need to be logged in). :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:29 PM
XD!

Thanks for helping out a dunce. Much appreciated. ♥
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:57 PM
I was wondering if you could make this cigarette for teens-elders for both genders?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasonUlloa
I was wondering if you could make this cigarette for teens-elders for both genders?

Hm, OK, I'll try. It's actually pretty simple to do, I just don't like to promote smoking :D

I might just add it here, since I don't think something as basic as that would warrant a separate post.
Instructor
#17 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 6:51 AM
Am looking for Gorillaz goodies right now. this will be way cool!
Thanks!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 5:10 PM
Looks Good
I seen this on the sim exchange too...
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
There used to be a cigarette here, but it was in the adult downloads section, hence it's now in the new adult downloads site (sexysims2). Go there and do an advanced search for cigarette (you need to be logged in). :D

Could you also make it possible to do the Asuma Pack without Cigarrete?
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 8:34 AM
Could you please make a version with JUST THE CIGARETTE? o: That'd be nice, because I really like that cigarette..! :'D