Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SC + GS = Golden Lion Skintone!

by emino Posted 23rd Nov 2006 at 10:42 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:20 PM
Great Job, can't wait to see more!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 7:54 PM
great job as always Emino, you rock!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:39 AM
great work! ... you wouldn't happen to have a link to your male sims' hair, would you?
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:59 PM
WOW!!! If you could, it would be AWESOME to make a black leopard skin too! I have no talent with this, but it would go well with the Custom Town I'm making on my game with the furred race and the more human, yet elemental, race

Just a suggestion!!! *pets* Hehe
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 11:46 AM
Thank you for all of these. Just what I was looking for!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 12:38 AM
Thanks for going to the trouble of making furry skins. It's a shame you stopped making them but oh, well. If it wouldn't be so hard for me I'd make a bunch of stuff myself but I have to wait for other people to come out with stuff...and I really love it.