Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Twi’lek Headtails by Darth Fubar

by Darth_Fubar Posted 17th Nov 2006 at 1:46 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2006 at 5:34 PM by Darth_Fubar

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:01 AM
Darth you're back and bearing amazing gifts! *is in awe* they are fantastic, thanks so much for this! I have a Twi'lek girl in my game and she's wearing your other lekku, she'll be VERY pleased Now all she needs is the male version for an old friend maybe or a future baby...hehehehe! Thank you so much!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:40 AM
Oh, wow! This is so awesome, Darth! I can finally bring my old SWG character to life in the Sims. I'm so excited. The lekku look great and I really love the crown. Thank you so much for your hard work!

P.S. I also like how the skin tones you used in your pictures make it look like the twi'leks have lekku markings. Very cool.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:45 AM
Ooooh, haahaaa, muahaaahaaaa, hihihihi, these are super-amazing!!!! Wowowowow!!! Thank you! Thank you! Can't wait to check them out ingame! I also strongly agree with Ghanima, this would be supercool to see on the male sims as well. Thank you a billion times for making the game so much funnier to play.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:48 AM Last edited by Rammstein_6891 : 18th Nov 2006 at 3:28 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
I can't thank you enough for these wonderful meshes!! I wish I was as good a mesher as you!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:57 AM
These are absolutely awesome. I too would like to place a vote for male versions.
Also though I know this is asking a great deal but any chance of having baby twi'leks? I am not a modder so I am probably assking for something that is totally impossible but hey you never know unless you ask right?
The toddlers by the way are so cute I almost had to squee in delight.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:01 AM
Wow, these are AMAZING! I love them. Thank you so so much. Though I would love to see male versions, I'm still in awe over these female versions. So whatever works.
Space Pony
#8 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:08 AM
Very nice.
Any chance for some Lekku for male Sims?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:23 AM
These are beautiful, Darth! Love the variety! I already have your other lekku from Mission Vao so this will be a nice bit of variety. Looking forward to your male lekku once they're done!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:24 AM
oh wow, sooo cool...I've been waiting for these for so long! Thank you so much! Echoing the rest of the comments, Lekku for males would be awesome as well, but for now I am just so happy with just these...I hope these get featured, they are really great.

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:32 AM
These are awesome !!!! You have my vote for being featured. Also for having these wonderfull meshes for the men.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:38 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 18th Nov 2006 at 8:31 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Oh my goodness

lekku!! *fangirlsqueal*

I think you read my mind.. I had been wishing for these just today, and lo and behold, here they are!

Amazing job, thank you so much!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:03 AM
This is so amazing that I have to post about it in thanks, which I never do. I'd love a male version as well but this is fabulous, of course.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:01 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 18th Nov 2006 at 8:31 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
OMFG i love you officially! These are so awesome, i can see that you worked so hard on these!How fantastic, spread the lekku love everyone!<3333
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:23 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 18th Nov 2006 at 8:30 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
I cannot thank you enough for this......they're gorgeous! I think my male Jedi will be, ahem, "pulling a Bindo" when they see these girls LMAO
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:10 AM Last edited by Kizzmon : 17th Nov 2006 at 1:50 PM. Reason: Correcting text.
Wait, I don't get them in these colors? o.O I'm lost...

EDIT: Haha, never mind. I figured it out. *silly* Thank you so much!

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:18 AM
These are some seriously awesome lekku. I've been using your Mission model (which is also fantastic, by the way), and it's so nice to see more =D

I do have one question, not pertaining to the mesh. Would you mind telling me where you got the purple skintone in your screenshots? I've been looking almost everywhere for one without success. The single one available on MTS2 doesn't download properly, and my Twi'lek girl is without her requisite purple skin... *cries*

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 12:23 PM
thanks so so much! i love the lekku. i will add them to my already uploaded twi'leks and of couse link back. i will someday finally post my aayla secrura that i have made quite a while ago but, have just not got around to uploading her...i guess just been lazy. you can see preview pics of her in my journal.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:00 PM
Temiel, whatever skin color your sim has, the lekku will take that color. =)

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:01 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 18th Nov 2006 at 8:30 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Great mesh! It lookes reaaaaaaaaally cool! And I think it's really awesome that you made the headcrowns as well!

Thank you!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:03 PM
thank you so much. I've been waiting for this. fantastic work.
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplebookworm2
Temiel, whatever skin color your sim has, the lekku will take that color. =)

So it shall, but what I really NEED is a purple skin to have in the first place
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:42 PM
Excellent! Thank you a lot! For really cool looking twi'lek skins visit http://www.genensims.com (even purple)
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
*Worships Darth Fubar*

These are amazing! Well worth the wait. Really looking forward to seeing the other things you're working on.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:31 PM
How... My God...
WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THESE ARE AMAZING!!! YOU ROCK!! Hell, these really are something! Keep it up!! YEAH! MOAHAHAHA!!
Page 1 of 4