Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GONE WITH THE WIND (Vivien Leigh,Clark Gable)

by bakalia Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 6:23 PM - Updated 21st May 2007 at 5:15 PM by bakalia

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:28 PM
Wow. It really looks like them in the movie.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:40 PM
You're officially my favourite Simmer EVER.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:42 PM
Wow. Just....wow!

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:45 PM
oh my god!
That's amazing!
Vivien Leigh is my favourite actress ever,and you did her so perfectly!
You're an awesome artist,really,5 stars! :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:18 PM
Your Clark Gable is astounding! Definitely the best I've seen.

Vivien is nearly perfect too, except that her nostrils could be just slightly more wideset and her eyebrows are a little too thin, plus they taper too much at the inside ends. Other than that, good show!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:02 PM
Are you making Tara or Twelve Oaks soon? These are great. I just finished the book for the second time. All 1037 pages of it. I'm so glad someone made these sims and did such a great job.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:26 PM
Wow....these sims are amazing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:27 PM
These are really amazing, especially the Clark Gable Sim. I agree with a previous poster that the two ways to make the female better are to make her nostrils and eyebrows wider, but other than that, they're both perfect.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:42 PM
Beautiful!! I'd love to see a Mammy(she was definitely the woman of the movie!!) and a Bonnie Blue
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:42 PM
Wow! These are really, really good. I plan to install them tomorrow--after all, tomorrow is another day! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:58 AM
These are excellent likenesses. Thank You. K
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:12 AM
Wow, it looks just like them. Thanks!
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:33 AM
Wow!
Love that film and the book.
Great Job!

PS - I second the request for Mammy

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:38 AM
OMGosh Bakalia! They look soooo much like the real people. I think you've done EXCELLENT. Thanks!!! I think these should have been featured, especially since many of the sims who were featured didn't deserve to be featured IMO.

The "mammy" had a name which was Hattie McDaniel, by the way.

I LOVE a-ha!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:46 PM
JUST STUNNING! Great work! You made the best Vivien I have ever seen- really
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:41 PM
Rhett is spot-on. I will definitely download him. Scarlett, while very good, misses the mark around the mouth corners, I think. But you did a wonderful job on both. Rhett will be paired with my most beautiful Sim, for whom ordinary in-game Sims are simply not good enough. Thank you so much.
Instructor
#18 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:14 PM
Besides Rhett and Scarlett, what about Ashley and Melenie?

And Charmaine - I didn't mean to sound like a racist. I enjoyed Hattie's
performance in the film and she definitely got the Oscar she deserved.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Forum Resident
#19 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:39 PM
I couldn't help but comment on this. What an extraordinary pair of sims! Really fantastic work. Thank you!
Always,
Emma
Forum Resident
#20 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 8:28 PM
I rarely download sims but these two are made extraordinaryly! Thank you for sharing!
hexameter
Instructor
#21 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
I have never dl any sims at all but this time I will make an exception. Rhett is perfect and Scarlett's nose is not quite right but otherwise she is beautiful. You have done the best you could which is by a mile better then I ever could. So thank you for the wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:47 AM
Wow these are amazing, thanks so much for making them. I love this movie, I downloaded all of the gone with the wind dresses from all about style. I haven't read the book yet. I want to, books are always better than movies. Thanks!

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Field Researcher
#23 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:19 AM
why this isn't F E A T U R E D?????????????????

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:57 AM
Dear Bakalia - You are best of the best of the best of the best sim-creator on the world! This is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT Work!!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:51 PM
wow these look really good, wish there where some front pictures though. Are some relly nice gone with the wind outfits on All-About-Style.com for those who are interested.

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Page 1 of 2