Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ivy covered walls, mix-n-match

by mhorton Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 5:10 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 12:49 AM by mhorton : added requested brick and stone versions

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:29 PM
cool! great for my od houses
Space Pony
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:43 PM
Very nice.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:56 PM Last edited by Nallis : 2nd Nov 2006 at 10:05 PM.
Very nice... Downloading it now and gonna try on my house v. soon ^^

-------------

http://i12.tinypic.com/3yowb5z.jpg That is what it looks like on my house... I think it looks, awesome! So, I shall now say, thank you, again! =D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 11:06 PM
I've been hoping for something like this for quite a while. I'd love to see a brick version, if possible. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM Last edited by mhorton : 3rd Nov 2006 at 12:37 AM. Reason: spelling
exactduckwoman - Sure, I can do that. Would the Industro basic brick wall be acceptable?

And to anyone who cares to answer, should that be a separete submission in its own thread, or can i add it to this one?
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 2:24 AM
I am not exactduckwoman, but for me a brick version would be fine. :-)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 7:36 AM
Very nice - but would it be possible to have a version on one of the medival-style stone textures? I'm trying to make an old castle...

Either way, thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 3:47 PM
Sure, I'll do that. Also received request for london chimney recolor. I'll try to post them within a week or so.
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 12:47 AM
thanks so much for these :D
i requested some a long long time ago as i suck at this sort of thing, but no one took me up on it
i am so happy you have done some and look forward to downloading any version you make
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:24 PM
Added two stone sets, Running the Rapids and Say No More, and one brick, London red Chimney.

Sorry for the delay to those who requested the additional sets, I lost some of the photoshop files and had to recreate them. Because of this some look slightly different, but still line up on the edges so should not be an issue. I've backed up all the files now, so if there are any other requests, I should be able to get them up quicker.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 8:39 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work with me.