Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heracles and Hebe

by alexasrosa Posted 27th Oct 2006 at 3:24 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:04 PM by alexasrosa

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 9:55 PM
Very detail work. Very nice. And love all the history behind them. Thank you for the lesson/reminder of the Greek Mythology (sp).

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:30 PM
Very detail work. Very nice. And love all the history behind them. Thank you for the lesson/reminder of the Greek Mythology (sp).

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Alchemist
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:07 PM
HI alexasrosa, your work is always not only well done and perfect but also rich of interesting historical comments. I like your work more and more.
Please, give a kiss to your son and be strong; life is strange, you know that more than anyone else in this moment. As you can guess from my nick, I'm a mom like you. Be strong alexas. KISS and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 8:44 PM
Thank you so much! Best of luck to your son and you both

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:57 PM
you're awesome for knowing Hercules is the roman way of spelling and saying Heracles (the right way, the original Greek way)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 3:09 AM
I love these, but the links no longer work. Hope to have these skins in my game soon!! I hope everything goes well with your son, he'll be in my prayers!!