Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mr. Eko (LOST) *Updated*

by paperbackwriter Posted 27th Oct 2006 at 1:54 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 12:38 AM by paperbackwriter : Fixing an error

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:27 AM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:36 AM
Great Eko; where's his stick? It's not Eko without that stick of his.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:27 AM
How cool, all of them! I love LOST, but somehow didn't see your threads before (usually I only download items).

So now I got alot to do now as I'm gonna d/l all these people and put them on an island THX!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:47 PM
These are stunning!! Thank you so much!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:51 AM
Thanks for the comments, guys.

deadpool247, yeah! He does need the Jesus Stick.
Alchemist
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:02 PM Last edited by pfish : 17th Nov 2006 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Added a spoiler because of my big mouth.
****SPOILER****

Do not look further below (include 4 posts) if you don't want to find out about LOST tv show.

****SPOILER****

****SPOILER****

Thank for making him. I can't believe that he was dead last week. I hope that is not true.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Thank for making him. I can't believe that he was dead last week. I hope that is not true.

spoiler

pfish, It was quite a loss. I was sure they wouldn´t kill off Eko, as he´s such a popular character, but they did.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 8:22 AM
why did u just tell that, pfish!? here in Germany, we´re at the second season. What a spoiler I can´t believe this!!!!!!!!! *angry* grrrrrr but lovely sim!
Alchemist
#10 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tschibberli
why did u just tell that, pfish!? here in Germany, we´re at the second season. What a spoiler I can´t believe this!!!!!!!!! *angry* grrrrrr but lovely sim!

I didn't realize that it is still a second season in Germany. Very sorry about this spoiler. I will keep my mouth shut up for now. Thank for letting me know about second season in Germany.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:59 PM
Thanx for your Lost characters, they are really great! But after intalling them in my game they do not work properly, some parts are missing, for example the upper part of Mr. Eko's face, Boon's eyebrows, Desmond's mask. How can it be fixed, if I downloaded the archives from this site and they seem to be full?
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:26 PM
He doesn't work for me when I bring him up everything on him is very pale except for the lower half of his face. Do you know what that could be? I have all ep's up to and including OFB.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:19 AM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 12:16 AM
He looks more like Knox from "Heroes". :D