Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shannon Rutherford (LOST) *Updated*

by paperbackwriter Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 2:35 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 8:32 AM by paperbackwriter

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:54 PM
This is the first Shannon I've seen... and she looks Great! Thanx for including the Season 1 characters in your Lost creations. :D

.: If I should choose to fall apart don't you think you should let me :.
.: If I should choose to die alone you should forgive and forget me :.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM
You know if you gave her brown hair she looks like nyc chick off jericho.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 3:33 AM
Thanks for the comments.

belaraniel, oh, I couldn't have left them, could I? And now I have the season two ones to upload.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 11:55 PM
that looks EXACTLY like her! good job

Beauty only gets attention,
but personality captures the heart<3
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 1:46 AM
Wow, I really like all of your sims there amazing!. But where is the shirt that Shannon is wearing in the pic? I downloaded her and she wasn't wearing that shirt. Other than that I love all of your Lost sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:42 PM
This is a great Shannon! The chin is a little off but that's totally forgiveable, seeing as Maggie Grace has an interesting face shape, I'll bet she's hard to sim. Anyway, very very good. It's the best Shannon I've seen!