Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boone Carlyle (LOST) *Updated*

by paperbackwriter Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 2:29 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 12:24 AM by paperbackwriter : Fixing an error

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:22 PM
Well done ! Nice work !
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:24 AM
nice, good job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 3:33 AM
Thanks for the comments
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 5:25 PM
Wow, this is the best Boone I've seen. Actually, all your sims are great. Definately 5 stars.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:47 AM
All your Lost characters are phenomenal. I can actually look at them without looking at the names and name who they are. I've never been able to do that with any celebrity sim, you did an awesome job on all of them. And Boone, specifically. He's a fine piece of man.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:03 AM
He looks excellent!

But my installation says that the files may be corrupted and it failed. Can you fix it?

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:54 PM
Thanx for your Lost characters, they are really great! But after intalling them in my game they do not work properly, some parts are missing, for example the upper part of Mr. Eko's face, Boon's eyebrows, Desmond's mask. How can it be fixed, if I downloaded the archives from this site and they seem to be full?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:19 AM
Yay! thank you! Great job!