Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zombie Jill - 5 Brown Eyes

by ZombieJill Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 4:51 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2006 at 4:44 AM by zombiejill

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:43 PM
Default [thumbs up]
gorgeous, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 8:00 PM
Beautiful. Thanks for giving us a nice selection of realistic dark eyes.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:40 PM
OH MY GOSH!! I cannot believe how quickly you did this 'request-ish'!! I cannot thank you enough.. *jumping up and down and screaming OH YEAH* I am so excited to get them in my game. Everyone else always does med or light colors of browns. I can't thank you enough for the dark colors! 5 stars and a thank you again from me... heck I'd give you 10 stars if I could! *hugs*

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:04 PM
Yeah, dark eyes are the very best.... ^.^ *sqees* These look GREAT! Thanks so much! And I love your models too.... Wonderful eyes!!

Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light? -Maurice Freehill

I've played a lot of bad guys, 'cause that was the only work I could get. People saw my face and went Oooh. -Laurence Fishburne
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:26 PM
afterDARK - ^_^ You're welcome! And Thank you. ^^
Drawboom - ^^ You're very welcome and a big thank you.
nychic_emt - *laughs* XD I'm a quick worker! I say it's one of my better qualities. ^__^ I'm glad you like them. XD I like how they turned out. *hugs back* ^_^ Enjoy them! Thank you!
creaturesmint - ^_^ Thank you. XD I love my models, too. ^_^ I'm glad you like the dark eyes. ^_^ You're welcome!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:02 AM
Oh how I love shades of brown! Looks so nice with red haired sims but wow, your models just show them off so well!! Thank you very much!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:47 AM
coffeeKat - ^^ Thanks! I haven't tried them with my red-haired simmies. XD I did the screen shots minutes before I dashed out the door for school the other day, so I haven't had time. ^__^ And you're very welcome!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 1:34 PM
This are absolutely gorgeous! I have been very disappointed with all the weird light brown eyes available which just don't look right on your average dark skin (afro, asian) sim. You have provided an excellent, more realistic alternative. Yay!

Thank you! :lovestruc
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:59 PM
moondeva - ^__^ Thank you! And I totally agree. XD I didn't notice how many of my Asian babies had, like, light brown eyes or dark blue eyes untill I got these into my game and was like "O.o Whoa........" ^^ I'm glad you like them! And you're very welcome!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:13 AM
what are nice eyes
thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 1:34 AM
augro - ^^ You're welcome.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:20 AM
Just wanted to let you know.. I have tried a few of yours eyes now in my game... mostly the dark browns you have given us here... and I do love them... I also noticed that one or two people have begun to post more dark brown eyes since you posted these.. but quite honestly, I do love yours.. I like the dark brownies one the most.. so, thank you again... If you should decide to try anything with the 'cats eye' do please let me know.. and if.. just if... lol you might want to try the thin line of a cats eye?????? hint.. hint... I could really use a few of yours.. meaning.. that the rich tones of yours are very nice.. and although this is not actually a request.. I am into making some vampires here lately.. after reading a book by Laurell K. Hamilton.. where one vamp has deep deep purple (normal) eyes, one Lycanthrope has deep deep blue (normal) eyes, one werewolfe has greenish/yellow tinted (cat slit) eyes.. and one has virtually black (normal) eyes.. Of course I have found some very nice eyes here on MTS2, just curious how yours might look... *wink* But again... knowing now that you are a student, I realize how valueable your time is, and don't want to take away from studies, as that is priority.. but if you ever feel up to it.. If you are a new creator, you are well on your way I am tickled for you to see how pleased everyone is with your eyes.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 5:00 AM
nychic_emt - ^.^ Thank you so much! ^__^ Your words mean so much. ^__^ It's all so supportive. ^.^ *dances* ^_^ I'll see what I can do about the cat eyes... ^_^ I actually have a demon characterw ith greenish-yellow cat-slit eyes and I haven't been able to find eyes I like for her. xD I should so make them. ^_^ My next set is going to be blues, but, planned after that was some more unnatural colors... like purples... XD I'unno. ^_^ So I'll definately keep those suggestions in mind. *nodnod* ^.^ Thank you again! ^_^ I am tickled too. xD I thought they were going to absolutely bomb...