Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lewis' Cat Pack

by Lewis M Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:45 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:44 PM by Lewis M : Added Info

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:01 AM
I was just about to make a Sphynx (also my favorite cat breed).
It and the others are great. Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:15 AM
woot, a tonne of my favourite breeds!!! Thankyou I'll definately be downloading this once pets is released in au !
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:02 AM
These are great, thank you so much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:24 PM
Thanks for your fab comments, glad ya like em all and Sphynxs are the best cats in the world, they rock :P

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left"

"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 1:02 PM
Thanks so much, i got 3 sphynx in real life, and i could never make one in sims (proberably cuz im crap at mixing colours of furs lol) thanks sooooooooo much!!!

From louie and his bald kittens
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
Ehrm... That's not a Devon. Devons have /short/ fur, and it's wavy/curly. They also have more gremlin-like faces and definitely not that kind of profile ^^; The profile looks a bit more like a Cornish Rex, but there's still the issue with the fur ^^;
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 5:57 AM
OMG THANK YOU!!!
I've been hunting for a tiny sphynx for FOREVER!!!