Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halloween Costumes for All Ages

by Cee Posted 18th Oct 2006 at 9:16 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 3:22 AM by Cee

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 4:47 AM
that's such a cute idea! i mean who would go out and rent a llama suit for a costume party anyway right? love it!
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 2:58 PM
beautiful work!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 4:37 PM
This set is amazing! The costumes are realistic and great for parties. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 4:45 PM
Default Koolness!!
Great costumes!
But how come theres fairytale people like gingerbreadmen? I swear in american u can dress up as any character on halloween but in England everyone dresses up as scary witches and ghosts lol

Never the less its perfect for a good halloween party! so many many THANKS!

Emz x x <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:25 AM
In America kids (and adults) dress up as anything they want! When I was a kid my mom didn't let us trick or treat the first couple of years we wanted to (religious reasons), and instead took us to the grocery store to buy candy. Believe me, we KNEW the difference between 3 candy bars and a pillowcase full, lol!!
When she did finally give in to our trick or treating we were not allowed to be ghosts, witches, monsters, etc. Soooo, yep I guess this is the more 'innocent' side of costumes.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee
In America kids (and adults) dress up as anything they want! When I was a kid my mom didn't let us trick or treat the first couple of years we wanted to (religious reasons), and instead took us to the grocery store to buy candy. Believe me, we KNEW the difference between 3 candy bars and a pillowcase full, lol!!
When she did finally give in to our trick or treating we were not allowed to be ghosts, witches, monsters, etc. Soooo, yep I guess this is the more 'innocent' side of costumes.

well i live in us but i dont know if your irish but when you dress up as monsters ghosts etc your scaring away the evil so if your irish that doesnt make sense by the way i love these costumes

Go here to test your brain: http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?fofofofof

i like to make stuff.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 11:09 PM Last edited by Cee : 10th Mar 2009 at 2:58 PM.
Actually, I am Irish (1/4) LOL!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee

I've been things from a ventriliquist puppet (with my own spiced up style to it) to wearing gothic lolita and harajuku. (I adore japanese fashion.)
I was the puppet this year though, just so I didn't have to really dress up much to take the kiddies.

Color yourself bright and make some heads turn.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
OMG, this is amazing! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:48 AM
I've Hit The Jack-pot Xd
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 3:14 AM
Alert! No Mesh Found
Hey Cee,

Which tiara mesh is for princess shortcake on pronupsims? ALERT NO TIARA MESH FOUND
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 7:57 AM
Hi. I love these costumes, and the costume chest is a brilliant idea. I was able to find all the meshes needed except the two from http://www.pronupsims.net/
I was wondering if anybody could link me to a direct download of Rosemat's long dress mesh for the Princess Leia dress, and the Tiara and sceptor? I would appreciate it very much.