Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four Medieval Gowns

by ndayeni Posted 2nd Oct 2006 at 6:47 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 8:00 PM by ndayeni : updated for new site features

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:03 PM
Lovely creations, thank you, the red one is fantastic. I'll try them all this evening. Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:01 PM
Love the gowns, I can never have enough medieval dresses!!! Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:32 PM
Good quality recolors, but do you think you could include a link to the mesh you used?

Listen! Do you smell that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words, and sorry about no link...I thought I had included one in my post. I have edited it now to include the link.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 2:24 AM
Thanks so much, I'm always looking for good medieval dresses!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:29 PM
Really good dresses . . .

Thanks a lot for uploading them . . .

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 1:19 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a million and please look at my dress request u can get it on my signature for now.

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 1:10 AM
Very Very Beautiful! Great job!

Je Suis une Grenouille Mort - I am a dead frog

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 9:17 AM
These are really nice. I look forward to using them in my game.

I just hope my sims enjoy them more than the model in the green dress! I think someone should talk to her about her attitude.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:40 PM Last edited by cfmoonfire : 16th Mar 2007 at 10:50 PM. Reason: solved own question
I'm pretty sure I have this mesh, but the Midsimmer's link shows women's dresses with Helaene as the creator...did she base her dresses on this mesh also?

Nevermind... I just clicked the pics to make them bigger, and of course, it said, mesh by Shannara... but I just checked my downloads, so I already have it...gotten off of some site or other Tarox (Design Sims 2) or Pico's maybe.

I LOVE your recolors of this style! Especially the green... I really needed something foresty for my new Elven family I'm working on. Thanks~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:24 AM
Beautiful! Now I just need to know where I can get the hair styles on the blue and red dress models. Pleeeeese?