Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Nobody Organization Coats [Redownload MaleTeenRobe!!]

by LarxeneXII Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 10:03 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:56 PM
first 2 post, w00t, I think these are great, thanks for recoloring!

I learned this from a wise person, your future depends on who you hang out with, if you hang out with dumb people who do dumb stuff, you will be dumb, if you hang out with smart people who do smart stuf, you will be smart to, never forget this! =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:57 PM
OMG YAY!!!

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:13 AM
Thanks! These are awsome!

If you are a girl visit www.girltopia.piczo.com for advice, games, fun, and quizzes.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:51 AM
FINALLY! ^___^ I've been wanting someone to make really good ones like these for a loooong time, lol. (Yes, is a huge KH fan and would wear those coats every day if you could buy them at Walmart or something XD)

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:28 AM
Wow, these look GREAT!! Thank you :D

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:35 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I've been wanting these for so long!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 4:33 AM
WOW!! Great!! I think that a fantastic job!! I love robes and KH!! Thanks so much!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _Xndr089_
FINALLY! ^___^ I've been wanting someone to make really good ones like these for a loooong time, lol. (Yes, is a huge KH fan and would wear those coats every day if you could buy them at Walmart or something XD)

You can buy them on ebay . . .

Woot, no more naked Demyx . . . . Fab coats, seriously.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 1:50 AM
That is sexy!

...I wonder if it'd be possible to make the hoods... maybe as a hat or something.

Just me thinking out loud.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone were to ever discover exactly what the universe is for and why it is here that it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable."

"There is another which states that this has already happened."
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:20 AM
Oh! Thank you, Thank uoi, Thank you! Now to Axel!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jak0TheShadows
That is sexy!

...I wonder if it'd be possible to make the hoods... maybe as a hat or something.

Just me thinking out loud.
Well I could recolor a hood to be an asessory, but you know, as you can see there's already a hood on the robe.

I'd have to use a another mesh and recolor it. =P
(not many Dress meshes for guys. xD)
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 7:46 PM
Whoa, cool!

...I have to find 13 hairstyles, and Xaldin's bizarre sideys! XD Well,I'm going to be up till 4am tonight making an org. XIII house now! Thanks a lot!

...No really, thanks a lot XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:30 PM

do the coats come with the hair
I WANNA MAKE AXEL AND ROXAS FOR MY TWISTED YAOI REASONS
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:56 AM
Axel sim huh....
Thanks a ton for these.
Now for "Axel's" perpetual cycle of death and resurection!

Must...not...spam...
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:01 AM
Whoa. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. I've got a few Organization members hanging around, but they've never looked quite right. Great job!

"You wouldn't believe what a kick it is to be Undead. To be eternally young...sort of like Peter Pan, except with fangs."

- Sophie Metternich, Dracula the series.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by esme52

do the coats come with the hair
I WANNA MAKE AXEL AND ROXAS FOR MY TWISTED YAOI REASONS
Twisted? Hey, can't blame you, Axel's last scene pratically screamed slash-fanservice!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:48 AM
looks geart
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:40 PM
Took a LOT of downloading but I got there in the end and heck was it worth it!!

"Even in death may you be triumphant" - Darren Shan
Final Fantasy forever! I support yaoi and talk to inanimate objects. Math Set 3 will steal your souls...
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:30 AM
These do look really great in game, but for some reason the coat for teen male isn't showing up. I double checked to make sure I had all the meshes, and even re-downloaded, but it's still not showing up. Help?

"You wouldn't believe what a kick it is to be Undead. To be eternally young...sort of like Peter Pan, except with fangs."

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayajaeger
These do look really great in game, but for some reason the coat for teen male isn't showing up. I double checked to make sure I had all the meshes, and even re-downloaded, but it's still not showing up. Help?
Hmm...Did you download the longrobe?
[sorry it took me awhile to reply]
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarxeneXII
Hmm...Did you download the longrobe?
[sorry it took me awhile to reply]

Yeah, I just checked again a few minutes ago. What IS showing up seems to be the teen boys Organization robe, (It's the same dark shade as the other robes) except it doesn't have the zipper and pulls on the front; it's just black.

O_o

(No problem. ^^ )

Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:18 AM
thx 4 the awesome upload

and colud you pleaaaaaaase make an axel or at least the a link 2 the hair hair
coz he's mi fav kh2 character
PS i'm realy sorry to bug you but can you tell me how 2 get the other orginization XIII hairs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Punksim
thx 4 the awesome upload

and colud you pleaaaaaaase make an axel or at least the a link 2 the hair hair
coz he's mi fav kh2 character
PS i'm realy sorry to bug you but can you tell me how 2 get the other orginization XIII hairs
to tell you the truth, I'm not sure where to get all of the hairstyles, I can't even remember where I got the hair that I edited for axel. =(

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarxeneXII
[Once again sorry for the late response D=]

I'll Upload another for you and see if it works then.=)

Thanks. Sorry to be any trouble. ^^

Page 1 of 3