Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Byakugan

by Lifa Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 10:35 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2010 at 6:18 PM by Lifa

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:40 PM
great set! beautiful

Where do you get the hair from screenshot? I love it, :$

See you
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:42 PM
another set of great eyes. i love the idea that their recessive, makes it alot easier to make clan's in the game now.

"I'd rather be ordinary rather than extraordinary....if your extraordinary people use you and see you as someone else, if your ordinary your just like everyone else."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiragakash
another set of great eyes. i love the idea that their recessive, makes it alot easier to make clan's in the game now.

I posted a set of recessive Sharingan eyes on insimenator.net (but not here on MTS2, I didn't feel like it, lol.) They have 4 choices : dominant, recessive, super recessive, hyper recessive. I get more into what that means over there, if you go check it out.
HERE if you're interested (click).

The Byakugan here are hyper-recessive, I'd suggest using the super-recessive Sharingan if you go download it... If I remember right, Sharingan is a slightly weaker kickback of the Byakugan gene, or so it says in the anime.

Next up is Orochimaru, I've already done his eyes and purple eyeliner crap, I'm just debating whether to make more to put in the download package as a bonus, or to just upload the two items relating to Orochimaru.

"Don't leave, don't give up on me."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:34 AM
Very nice! Love them. :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:54 PM
Good job :D! And the sim is hawt too<3!
ty for sharing <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 6:18 PM
Very nice! I love the details you put in especially the veins. And I agree the recessive genes seems pretty true the anime, seeing as they don't marry out of the clan anyway to keep the bloodline pure. Can't wait to see more of your stuff!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 12:38 PM
For some reason, the eyes won't show up in my game (neither will the makeup) and I don't know what's wrong, I've got SimPE installed and I've put them in the downloads folder but there's no sign of them in the game.
Does anyone know what's wrong?

btw. these eyes rock! (even though I can't use them), wonderful work.

Taste my pain pekoponian scum!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snmk
For some reason, the eyes won't show up in my game (neither will the makeup) and I don't know what's wrong, I've got SimPE installed and I've put them in the downloads folder but there's no sign of them in the game.
Does anyone know what's wrong?

btw. these eyes rock! (even though I can't use them), wonderful work.

same thing is happening to me. :[
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
great set! beautiful

Where do you get the hair from screenshot? I love it, :$

See you

Yes, pleasseee, I wanna know.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 2:15 AM
Nice eyes but there is one thing you got wrong in your pic. The sign on Neji's head isn't an X. They changed it. Its a backwards Swastika in the manga. See http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9950/60np29t3sd2.jpg