Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Sharingan Eyes

by Lifa Posted 26th Sep 2006 at 2:44 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2010 at 6:17 PM by Lifa

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:39 AM
very nice, i can see the hours you've put into this. well done

"I'd rather be ordinary rather than extraordinary....if your extraordinary people use you and see you as someone else, if your ordinary your just like everyone else."
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:52 AM
I love Naruto to.
My I love these!

Quote:
Rebellion Starts Within.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:19 AM
OMG I love these!!!! They are perfect. But you do know that there called the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:31 AM
yayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fudging love you!!!!

Thanks so much I'm so downloading this

You rule!!!!!

Please upload sasuke-kun!!
You did a very good job on him

Here in the darkness I know myself.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:01 AM
Where did you get the hair?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:03 AM
They look great, but I believe you need some in-game pictures
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by riom
Where did you get the hair?

same question.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
Ah, very nice. Especially like the multiple levels, though just to point out the mangekyou sharingan one, i believe thats Kakashi's version of the mangekyou sharingan, not Itachi's, i even went and double checked on episode 131.
But heres my reference: (middle of page)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharingan
Just something i noticed. That aside, its very well done.

"All your base are belong to us."
-Wing Commander
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:18 AM
Wow, excellent work on the eyes. I can't stand Naruto but still. Please consider uploading your Sasuke. :P

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:00 AM
Wow! They're amazing! You have Sasuke and Itachi sims? Oh please please please upload! Upload any or all of your Naruto sims please! =D!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:49 AM
:O Absolutely amazing. They're beautiful. Yaaay! No more ugly bright red cartoony sharigan eyes for me.
Oh, and given the effort to detail you obviously put into these eyes, I'd be delighted to see your character sims. ^___^

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:31 AM
Default Answers?
To cover several of the points I've seen brought up so far:

- My game doesn't work right now, just Bodyshop. In-game shots and therefore any character that I decide to upload will have to wait until Pets comes out because I'm not up for fixing my game twice within the next month.

- Mangekyou Sharingan translates to Kaleidoscope Copy Eyes. Lol. Just like Chidori translates to Bird Attack or something silly like that and Rasengan is Spiral. Doesn't make it sound any good at all, but I like the word Kaleidoscope better than I like Mangekyou, and besides in the version of the anime that I've got (acquired well before it was released in America, and bought from E-bay lol) it's Kaleidoscope Sharingan.

- Kakashi's Sharingan looks ultimately cooler than Itachi's, and I didn't feel like making both. As far as I remember, Kakashi only gets his Kaleidoscope Sharingan in the manga, not the anime. So it can be Itachi's. I'd never play with a Kakashi Sim, I just don't like him that much.

- As of right now, for Naruto Sims, I have Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara, and Neji. Next upload will be Byakugan eyes and Neji's forehead seal. In the works are, Kakashi's single Sharingan Eye and scar, Itachi's cheek line things, and the veiny eye stuff that Byakugan people get when they use their power.

- The hair is from...HERE (click) but I got it from somewhere else. Check that post for the link to the mesh.

"Don't leave, don't give up on me."
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 8:34 AM
Well Sasuke has the Level 2 Sharingan in default already, and In my games I use black eyes for Sasuke. Besides if you guys didnt know then the Konoha trio that uploaded here, with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura work perfecly with The Sims 2 , dont need the ep, like there were wrote. Its good job but really in anime Sasuke has Level 2 Sharingan and Itachi has - Kaleidoscope with Fiery center (Dramatic Itachi), and Kakashi has - Kaleidoscope Sharingan (Itachi).
But if you leave this out its well done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by workeddream17
Well Sasuke has the Level 2 Sharingan in default already, and In my games I use black eyes for Sasuke. Besides if you guys didnt know then the Konoha trio that uploaded here, with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura work perfecly with The Sims 2 , dont need the ep, like there were wrote. Its good job but really in anime Sasuke has Level 2 Sharingan and Itachi has - Kaleidoscope with Fiery center (Dramatic Itachi), and Kakashi has - Kaleidoscope Sharingan (Itachi).
But if you leave this out its well done!

The fact that there are other Naruto stuff out there doesn't stop me from making something else. The point is that these are done in the realistic style, and the other Sharingan eyes are in anime style, which isn't everyone's happy fun place.

In the anime, Sasuke eventually gets Lvl 3 Sharingan.

The point of having genetic Sharingan eyes that have no levels in them, is so that you can make Sasuke Sim babies or whatever and know when they're born whether they're having Sharingan or not. The levels can be added on later, and are compatible with all eyes, so if you'd like to have Sharingan on anyone you can.

"Don't leave, don't give up on me."
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:10 PM
Very nice.

Instructor
#17 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:24 PM
I am not a "Narutard" (though I personally love that term for someone who suffers from chronic Naruto overdose and will be using it from now on).

That said, these are awesome eyes, and the Sasuke sim you have modeling them is dead hot. *gives you props*

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:21 AM
Quote:
- Kakashi's Sharingan looks ultimately cooler than Itachi's, and I didn't feel like making both. As far as I remember, Kakashi only gets his Kaleidoscope Sharingan in the manga, not the anime. So it can be Itachi's. I'd never play with a Kakashi Sim, I just don't like him that much.

Very true, and his use of the mangekyou (just as you do with the translation, i like to say mangekyou more ) sharingan is much more devastating i think, i mean he can teleport objects into another dimension....
Well, looking forward to the next set of creations.

"All your base are belong to us."
-Wing Commander
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:47 AM
Best Shringan ive seen ...cool!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Omniheart20
you do know that there called the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Mangekyou translates to kaleidoscope.

Wow, these are really good! Thanks so much X3; I know what you mean about the cartoony ones though- My Ita's been dealing with plain red vampy eyes for a while now because all the other sharingan skins suck -o-

*worships for a while, then buggers off*
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:04 AM
NICE EYES!!! Where did u get the hair? Could u tell me the website for it please. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:31 AM
I vote yes on a Sasuke Sim upload :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 3:03 PM
In the anime, Sasuke eventually gets Lvl 3 Sharingan

I know that Sasuke has the cursed sharingan in Naruto II arc.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:17 AM
Nhhh! Oh, please do upload your Naruto Sims! I need to feed my game some new stuff. Thumbs up to you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:14 PM
Amazing!
Best Sharingan eyes I've ever seen, hands down I love how much depth and realism it has. Also, the hair is beautiful! Is it your own creation? I love the hair, and how it falls into the eyes.
Page 1 of 3