Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loz, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (2Version)

by NessyOriginal Posted 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:21 AM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:40 PM by NessyOriginal

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:16 AM
Omg great improvements in the face structure, Great work
Inventor
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:23 AM
*crys* Thank you! He's the most awsome!!!!!! He's so freaking cool! And awsome and thank you! You're so cool for making this! *lol* How obvious can I make it that I'm a fan girl..... THANK YOU! :D
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:27 AM
oh he is finally up, eh did Syn ever make a mesh? I thought he's using marvine & beosboxboy's meshes for the muscular body and generalzoi's for the accessory.

great job on Loz, I guess you would remake Yazoo again soon.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:46 AM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 24th Sep 2006 at 2:03 AM.
I did remake yazoo too
Ouch! I don't know whre he out the mesh :S but now I see that you are correct, the mesh is from Marvine athletic guy, I'm sorry, thanks so much! now I show the correct link.

BlueIzumi thanks so much I understand you! :lovestruc

See you

Thanks by the coments!
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
This is one guy I'm gonna try to keep clear from Tifa's house. Either that or there may be another show down (lol) In any case, I thank you so much once more for these lovely remakes of the AC Skins.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 7:10 AM Last edited by squall117 : 26th Sep 2006 at 8:57 PM.
Oh btw I forgot to say I love the pic of Loz crying, That was a great idea :D
Again, Great work and thanks soo much for sharing your Final Fantasy work
Oh and I also noticed you used a muscle mesh, Great Idea!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:07 AM
thanks so much by the coments!

I'm so happy to share the final fantasy work, overall that some character are finished and uploaded, because a lot of time I work over them and finally I can breath a few.

Thanks so much Tincent by carry my work, and give me coments that make me happy and wins for continue, thanks so much

Thanks so much squall117 by the same, for give me wins to carry on and make more sims over final fantasy serie, I'm so grateful to you. thanks

see you
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 12:31 PM
Yay! Loz!
There are so many people i know who don't like him O_o
But... I really like him and you did a awesome job.
Thank you for sharing him ^^

And btw..we all know that Loz is the real genius of the brothers xDD

^-^v
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:21 PM
Loz: I AM NOT CRYING!!!??? *crys anyway*

poor brother lozy

Yazoo: we must get this on our game it may cheer him up a liltte
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 7:51 PM
Wonderful job, he looks awesome!
U-unfortunately every version I get of all three of them say I need an Expansion Pack when I try to install them. D:
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 9:58 PM
You do beautiful work... I would have said thanks, but the little rant you went on was a bit off putting.

People downloading your stuff, in my opinion, is a compliment in yourself. The fact that they take the time and effort to install your work into their game. Sometimes people are in a hurry, or sometimes they simply forget, but because they don't hit the "thanks" button does not make them ungrateful.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 11:50 PM
You have to love Loz - poor baby. :p