Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lunch Server Disposes of Unguarded Homework

by dizzy2 Posted 13th Sep 2006 at 3:45 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:02 PM
Thanks! I'm going to try this one out.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:03 PM
finnaly! :P
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:46 PM
I've been missing your mods! I'm glad you're back!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 5:16 PM
clever.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:07 PM
Does this hack allow you to toss out school assignment too?

Good work!!

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:58 PM
Brilliant! Finally! Rejoice!!!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:33 PM
Nice mod, but I like for my fortune sims to tutor others on their assignment as a way of making money, and my romance sims to leave some around for influencing others to do their assignments. Good idea and great work.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:45 PM
lewisb40, this hack is contained to the cafeteria. The lunch server doesn't roam over the whole dorm. :P
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:04 PM
can u make a hack to throw out only NPCs homework?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:39 PM
I could, but for what purpose?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 12:49 AM
Brillant.. Thanks so much..

"I am a wrestler, let me on the loose. Over the years, I've taken lots of abuse. My head has been smacked, I'd been hit in the turnbuckle, Because of all my injuries, I've lost the ability to rhyme"- Colin from Whose line
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
I could, but for what purpose?

I think, just to cut down on the npc litter, but not the player's own assignments. Not that they take super long or anything, but it would kinda blow if your playable was partially finished, but took a break cuz of their pressing needs, and could have gone back to finish it rather than start a new one from scratch because it was thrown out. whew. Heh. Sorry for the run-on.

Anyhew, cool beans. Does this mean you're like... officially back to modding?

Ste
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 4:44 AM
No. I'm still a little crispy around the edges. Maybe in another six months or so. This hack was really just a fluke.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 6:33 AM
OMG, j.m. prescado said that you are dead?
must be his jokes, welcome back!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:15 AM
Default In my game the sims do homework most of the time in the cafeteria
Quote: Originally posted by dizzy2
lewisb40, this hack is contained to the cafeteria. The lunch server doesn't roam over the whole dorm. :P

LOL, love the tongue stick out. My sim NPCs do the homework in the cafe. Thats where the fortune sims make most of their money at. If I had more desks up that would be fine, I guess. I still think it is great though, :P, lol

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:37 PM
Dizzy, it's great to see you back, even if you're just stopping by. I owe much of what I know about modding from your tutorials and what I've learned from the output of disasim!
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 6:51 PM
Well I personally think this rocks! Thanks Dizzy.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 2:29 AM
"The cafeteria... it fillz! Quickly, Irving, let us get to work! There is money to be made, and tables to be cleared besides!"

Eh... I'm incredibly sleep-deprived right now, can you tell? Anyway, thanks so much for dropping back in to make this for us.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:43 AM
I think this hack is hilarious. Ya snooze, ya lose has never meant so much for our messy dormies!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:24 PM
Great idea! this gets rid of my problem when guests come, start homework and leave it there when they go. sometimes I make a special homework room where I put all unfinished assignments.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 9:25 PM
Thats a great idea!

Those assignments are driving me crazy! On every table! I went into buy mode 2 get rid of them. Brainy idea Diz!

There is no spoon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 9:30 PM
I completely forgot I had this hack installed when the cafeteria lady threw out one of my playable Sim's homework. It was hilarious, especially when another one of my playable Sims took out the trash, and she had this look on her face that kind of convinced me she knew the other Sim's homework was in there. XD Now I have other hacks to make sure my Sims do their homework in their dorm rooms. n_n
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 3:03 AM
it dont work the lunch lady just walks up to it and walks away!!!!!!!!