Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aurora Road - fully furnished with only maxis items

by gethane Posted 13th Sep 2006 at 3:55 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2006 at 10:55 PM by gethane : one of my pics got lost or I forgot to upload

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:41 AM
Nice to see you are still designing and decorating homes. I like the brick front on the wings and your interestingly shaped rooms.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:42 AM
I've been looking for something like this. Thanks!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:40 AM
Really nice lot! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:25 AM
Thank you so much for doing this for those of us that don't have fast computers or don't have enough space to have much custom content.
Much Appreciated
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 10:56 AM
That is a very beautiful house. Thank you for sharing your creation.
Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:18 PM
Very nice house, thank you. I like how ou furnished it and also the outdoor landscaping. Got it for my evening playing session. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:18 PM
Absolutely wonderful. Exactly what I was looking for! Might need refurnishing with my CC though! Give a big cheer to Getahne, everybody!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
Very tastefully done - I admire your talent! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:51 AM
nice house! I especially love how you decorated the bathrooms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:44 PM
Thanks for the positive comments everyone.

The bathrooms were especially fun to do. I put them off to the very end, because I just didn't have any inspiration, but I think they turned out pretty good.

I did learn you can't place a sink at an angle and using the snapgrid off cheat because then it doesn't work.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#12 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 1:40 PM
Looks great and real! I get it!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:52 PM
It's not every day I come across a house that is so gorgous on the inside and out that doesn't have a slew of CC in it. I was truly amazed when I read that it didn't require anything but the games themselves. Thank you so much for this amazing home. It'll be well used in my neighborhoods.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:33 AM
I found this house on your website which I found on a friends livejournal. This is the most amazing house I've ever seen. <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:17 PM
Thank you vermillionclouds! Nice to know people are linking me.