Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Mithras' Closet~

by Zesta02 Posted 12th Sep 2006 at 7:26 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 4:51 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:52 AM
Thank you for the oufits! I love your Mythra sim. The kitty sim in my game has a litter of 3 little cuties with a charming kitty guy sim. ^.^

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodycadaver
Thank you for the oufits! I love your Mythra sim. The kitty sim in my game has a litter of 3 little cuties with a charming kitty guy sim. ^.^

your welcome , thank you for the comment.
And congrats on the Litter of three^_~

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:46 PM
not sure who Mithra is but.... KITTY!!!!! lol I love it! =) thanks a ton
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rissaroo1234
not sure who Mithra is but.... KITTY!!!!! lol I love it! =) thanks a ton

More of a -what- actually =) A Mithra is one of the character races in Final Fantasy XI. (I'm a Mithra meself on Ifrit ^^) It's better explained in the FFXIclopedia article here. (Hope that helps ^^)

And Zesta, your Sim Mithra are adorable -- thanks for making them ^.^ Kinda makes me wanna make Sim Tarutaru =)

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 10:38 PM
WHAT THE HELL 0_o