Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 New Gypsy Potions

by Smonaff Posted 6th Sep 2006 at 3:06 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2007 at 4:50 AM by Smonaff : Update for Main Controller and Anti-Jealousy

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:12 AM
Woah...This is cool.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:40 AM
this is cool, but i'll download it after you get good feedback.
oh & your avatar creeps me out :s
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:50 AM
Quote:
Fertility Potion
-Increases the chance of becoming pregnant.(use on male sims)
Virility Potion
-Increases the chance of fathering a baby.(use on female sims)

I'm a littlel confused by the fertility/virility potions. Do men take the fertility one to increase a female's chance of getting pregnant?

Otherwise, this is really neat for supernatural/magical sims. The Gypsy has now become the Apothocary!

Mods rock my sox.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:59 AM
Men or women can use either potion. The fertility potion increases the chance of becoming pregnant either for a man or a woman and the virility potion increases the chance of fathering a baby whether the sim is a man or a woman. So using the right potions 2 male sims could have a baby or 2 female sims could. Also a female sim could father the baby of a male sim. The user guide explains this in more detail.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:12 AM
Fertility Potion
Virility Potion

I think you got the wording mixed on these two, Fertility is female while Virility refers to males

Thanks for the set though

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:14 AM
Awsome will defently use these.

Thank you heaps :D

Can't find something? Never Fear... google is here
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by seasons
Fertility Potion
Virility Potion

I think you got the wording mixed on these two, Fertility is female while Virility refers to males

Thanks for the set though

Yeah, what I meant was fertility potions can also be used by male sims and virility potions can also be used by female sims. I'll change the wording to make it clearer.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:45 AM
How long does the potion last for?

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:06 AM
Fertility Potion lasts 16 hours
Virility Potion lasts 12 hours
Birth Control Potion lasts 24 hours
Anti-Jealousy Potion lasts 48 hours
Happy Potion lasts 12 hours
Fitness Potion lasts 12 hours
Energizer Potion lasts 12 hours
Smart Potion lasts 12 hours
Poison lasts 12 hours or until sim dies

a note on the poison:
There is a 3% chance every 15 minutes that a sim will die from the poison's effects.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:07 AM
Are they only available from the Gypsy, or are they in the catalogue so my OFB apothecary can sell them too?

If they aren't currently available for OFB store.. can they be? I love the options for them.

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:14 AM
Currently they're not available from the catalogue, I'll make a version where they'll be available from the catalogue.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:52 AM
This is awesome. I like the use of potions for these options so they aren't ALWAYS on. The no-jealousy potion is especially useful, and I love the Smart Potion, and the Fitness Potion. None of these require gold aspiration, which makes them wonderful as well. Thanks so much! Now maybe I won't be so addicted to the maxmotives cheat...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 7:27 AM
Good job! This are great, thanks :-)
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 9:29 AM Last edited by nhsl5199 : 6th Sep 2006 at 9:39 AM.
You mentioned conflicted other anti-jealousy hack, is that mean I can't use the insiminator no-lot-jealousy? What will happen? Can you elaborate on that?
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:03 AM
Not to worry it won't conflict with Insimenator since Insimenator uses a different approach than most hacks when it comes to stopping jealousy.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 11:04 AM
Finally the gypsies becoming more useful .
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 11:17 AM
Yeah she gets a real workout in my game. I plan on making even more potions when I come up with enough ideas.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM
FANTASTIC, JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOKKING FOR!! I been desperate for anti jelousy for individual sims so my lady sims who work (sell themselfs) wont have jelous males everywhere! LOVE U!

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:23 PM
The catalogue version is awsome! Now I have to make an apothekary to sell them. And the colours are great too!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:17 PM
OMG... thanks for sharing! Spectacular.
*downloads*
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:38 PM
This is super cool!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:24 PM
omg! thats so cool! woo!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:18 PM
Wow these are great thanks for sharing(:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 7:54 PM
These are hot! I LOVE THEM! Great work!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Page 1 of 8