Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swanson House - a maxis items only, fully furnished house.

by gethane Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:08 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2006 at 1:18 AM by gethane : added lot size and value

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 10:36 PM
Awesome job! It's really well done and decorated. TY=)

Herald Between Two Lands
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:01 AM
Very pretty, nicely decorated too without custom objects. I love the backyard

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:30 AM Last edited by ridge6 : 5th Sep 2006 at 12:40 PM. Reason: fixing spelling error
I'm playing a family in this house already and it is AWESOME! Beautiful to look at and 100% usable. Thank you Gethane!

*~* Beans *~*
Please don't annoy the writer. She may put you in a story and kill you off.
Magic Beans Sims
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:44 AM
this hasnt as much to do with your house as it has with your comment of ..ehrm..breeding 10 kids, simply because im having a huge problem and i dont know where to post about it either so i was wondering if you or someone else has had the same problem. The problem is this; When having more than 1 kid in the house in the same age, only one receives homework, if having kids of different ages (teen/kid) then only the teen comes home normally with homework, the kid just shows up in the house then displaying that he/she has lost a grade for missing school... incredibly annoying, not to say shattering, ive had to move teens out to live with relatives for their siblings not to be taken by social-monster, a.k.a social-worker. Im gonna find some other place to post as well later on, but for now, has anyone else experienced this?
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:35 PM
I too am using this lot. Wonderful ...so easy to play. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful creation.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:59 PM
I've already got this beautiful home sitting safely in my house bin, waiting for my next Family sim to use it. :-D (Sadly, it'll probably have to wait for the next generation, as all of this generation are already in their new homes. *sigh*) Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work, Gethane!

~Aeronwy
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM
I have one of her other houses that I use in-game that I simply adore!! I can't wait to move someone into this one!
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
Oh wow this house looks amazing. Now that Jimmy Phoenix and his new wife are expecting the fourth set of twins, I was in the market for finding them a better house. This looks like the perfect home for them. Thanks for sharing

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 6:56 PM
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the feedback. I'm working on another house now on a smaller lot.