Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*By Request* Gaara Hair and Tattoo

by Hayl Posted 2nd Sep 2006 at 5:37 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2008 at 9:31 AM by Hayl

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:17 PM
cool adult Gaara

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:40 PM
very nice but gaara doesn't wear eyeliner!!!!
*I just found this out*
it's actually bags under his eyes cause he can't sleep or the demon inside of him eats at his personality.

Here in the darkness I know myself.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:05 AM
@ Dont.ever.let.go I was just about to say that, Gaara has insomnia because the Jinchuuriki inside him eats his soul when he sleeps, and the dark black lines around his eyes are bags. You beat me! :P
Nats
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:33 AM
Oh o.o Ah well.

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:12 AM
It's not eyeliner... but I appreciate the effort. The love on his forehead looks pretty good.

BTW, he has those stripes around his eyes because the demon inside of him is a RACCOON. (In the anime anyways.) It makes him look like a raccoon, although you don't realize it until the fight in the forest when the raccoon demon actually comes out.

And yes, he doesn't sleep.

I'm Gaara's biggest fangirl, he's badass.

"Don't leave, don't give up on me."
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 8:36 AM
i so love you for doing this

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.~mulan
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 3:18 AM
Dang someone uploaded a tattoo before me. But thank you for the hair. @_@
#9 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 11:38 PM Last edited by Masterofallvideogames : 15th Dec 2006 at 6:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lifa
It's not eyeliner... but I appreciate the effort. The love on his forehead looks pretty good.

BTW, he has those stripes around his eyes because the demon inside of him is a RACCOON. (In the anime anyways.) It makes him look like a raccoon, although you don't realize it until the fight in the forest when the raccoon demon actually comes out.

I'm Gaara's biggest fangirl, he's bad***.

He is a dog/fox that is Laughing(Wierd.).

I havent watched it in a while.I have been watching 208 :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 4:08 PM
I SOOOO want to download this stuff, but I have been having trouble with understanding the rar. Files... Read them..... 1....4...7... lost count but I have read the a lot and still can't get it... I'll try harder to understand then try to download it later.... *Whines* I wanna hug GAARA!
#11 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 10:04 PM
I Finally found a picture of it.

Here it is. :D
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 2:03 PM

Lol. I am.

Thanks for uploading :D
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd May 2007 at 4:35 PM
This is very well made!
And ROFL, I didn't even realize that his tattoo said "Love". I think that's ironic, since he's all "Hate hate I love only myself hate" and all...still, you did an excellent job, Hayl!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 3:51 AM
Could you also make the hair of Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto? Please?
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 5:50 AM
Gaara's tatto means "love"?Wow,and the guy looks so scary looking.Awsome design though.

Sims working on/to download:*Anime sims:Edward Elric,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang,Riza Hawkeye,Envy,Wrath,Dante(FMA),Greed,Lust,Sloth/Trisha(not sure),Pride,Pride-Ed,Orochimaru;Just request any anime,ok.
*Non-Anime sims:Real celebs,Voice or/and movie actors,
Request me to do you or your friends,too.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 8:44 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking a good version of his hair for weeks! -.- I'm gonna go see what else you have uploaded. ^.^
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:34 AM
VERY GOOD!

and I want to ask a question~how and where to post my request???

I want to request something,but I don't know what can I do....
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 1:44 AM

Pssh, if you were the biggest Gaara fangirl you would know that it's not a raccoon, it's a tanuki, which is a raccoon-dog-type creature. Yet... Deidara is so much cooler...
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 3:23 AM
hey u need help im a noob here how do i apply the clothes and stuff to my sims plzz help ive been trying all day
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 10:24 AM
that is soo cool, could you do naruto with the head band
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 5:34 PM
you have no idea how happy you have just made me and many of my friends. so I'll put our happiness into a few words one of them said.
"Best. Creation. EVER!"
If you do ever find a good mesh for his outfit then... well, we'll have to hug you. Many times.

beep...
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 1:32 PM Last edited by DeidaraBoom! : 11th Nov 2009 at 1:37 PM. Reason: cuz wrong type... i dont wanna be like a noob :( soo i wanna edit it
wery thanks ^.^
rly i was searching for sasori
but i didnt find it
soo i will use gaara hair like as sasori
thanks again!
^.^
p.s.
thanks for saying deidara is cooler than gaara
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th May 2013 at 5:04 PM
yayy Gaara hair! I'm a huge Gaara fangirl too o(^o^)o thanks!