Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ClassicMusicRoom

by hopebayler Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 2:26 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2008 at 12:32 AM by Canoodle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:31 PM
i was looking for a good harp! THANKS!!. oh, and does "preform" work on these?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:38 PM
The harp is just just deco but the Grand Piano works, and the Gramophone works.
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 3:20 PM
Really nice! Thanks.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
#5 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:28 PM
Wow the harp is stunning this is perfect for my ballroom thanks alot.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:32 PM
nice; but the solid black colors sort of make the objects loose detail because you cant really see the amazing mesh job

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:00 PM
Fabulous. Nice to have these recolors. I think the black looks great because I prefer that color for my instruments. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:18 PM
Glad you guys like it. And pacotacoplayer the reason I did black is because I took colors from pianokeys, I love how the complement eachother. And the reason why I didnt do details in the instruments is because I like simple design not goddy looking design. And also I felt It would be taking away from the gorgous lines on the meshes. These are my reasonings.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:17 PM
These objects are just what I needed, a music room in one of my sims house is a must and this is just perfect. Thanks!!

Btw, does anyone here know where could I get a violin for my sims? Even if it's just decorative, I'd really love a violin for my game...

Thanks.