Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melodie9's Rocker Toddler Hair Updated With Animations

by simsbaby Posted 13th Aug 2006 at 10:03 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2006 at 10:43 PM by simsbaby

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 11:33 PM
Thanx, that was really bugging me 2.
Do you have any plans to animate any of melodies other meshes?

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:03 AM
Actually, yes. I plan on working on ones that require movement to look right.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:41 AM
So do I take out her folder for this hair and put this one in? Or does hers go through more than one age? I don't need 2 in the game, but don't want to lose something important.

I love these animated hairs. Thanks for the hard work.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:43 AM
You need to remove her mesh, her texture files are optional, however mine is cleaned up.
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:45 AM
Is it all right with melodie that you use her hair to upload?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:49 AM
Quote:
Not really a new mesh but an adaptation of the maxis'sone to toddler boy. It includes the 4 Maxis basic colors. Made using SimPE and wes_h plugin. Clone and recolor as you like.

That came from the thread, so I would say yes.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:34 AM
Since this is the mesh... it will keep all recolors?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:51 AM
Yes, I did not change anything that would cause recolors to stop working.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:53 AM
this is very nice... this is like the only hair i use on my adult male sims... i love this hair
its great to have it for todelors(SP?) now to thanks so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:12 AM
Thank You is also bugged me to no end to not have the animation. I don't like stiff hair at all.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 10:38 AM
Hi again,
would you be able to give the "no jewel vampire hair for all ages" by vetty the correct animations?

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:03 PM
Sorry, but all I get is a text document.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:33 PM
You are using Safari on mac right? You need to rename that to a .rar file to open it with stuffit expander.

Quote: Originally posted by spookymuffin
Hi again,
would you be able to give the "no jewel vampire hair for all ages" by vetty the correct animations?

I am working on that one, but I it going to take a bit before I can finish it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsbaby
I am working on that one, but I it going to take a bit before I can finish it.

Oooo cant wait!

Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:47 AM
Yay! Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:18 AM
way awesome thank u for animating it more! *rars are such faster downloads i can't believe it* xD

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 10:51 PM
Thank you