Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla's Eyes as Default

by jmtmom Posted 10th Aug 2006 at 9:09 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2006 at 3:18 AM by jmtmom

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
Thanks! I really like Enayla's work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 9:52 PM
I love you! You've honestly made my day, I love Enayla's eye's and have been dreaming about them being default forever. Thank you so much!

Love Iced Mango's work, check out her new site:
www.lapink.net
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:58 PM
Thank you and Enayla both, I love you, I'm so happy!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:03 AM
Enayla's eyes as default?!?! EXCELLENT, thank you!!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 1:01 AM
OMG!!! thats just great!! thnx, thnx, thnx!! YAY!! *superhappy*

hi!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM
wow!
Finally! I just love Enayla's work! Especially the eyes! Will these eye overwrite the ugly defaults I've previousley downloaded? I don't remember what they're called...Thanks again!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 3:02 AM
trwstencil,

I'm not sure if it will overwrite your current defaults or not. Best to remove them first.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 4:54 AM
These worked like a charm and look fantastic in game. Thank you for turning Enayla's beautiful eyes into defaults.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 4:58 AM
they are so sweet eyes,i like alls,Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 5:26 AM
Beautiful eyes. Really nice job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 7:43 AM
Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:25 AM
I was thinking about working out how to do them for myself, and those were the exact ones I'd chosen, so thanks ever so much for saving me the work :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:21 AM
you are the greatest, i love your eyes! thanks!

//Muppet112
Dont recolour or upload any of my creations on another site without my permission.
Inventor
#15 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:27 AM
*squeals* Yay... Now my townies have nice default eyes aswell as skins :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:56 PM
Oh so pretty! My townies and NPCs will finally look as nice as my actual characters. Thank you so much. I love them!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Instructor
#17 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:09 PM
Still not as good as JoanneDryer's contacts makeup, but at least this way, I no longer have to choose between having realistic rather than cartoony eyes or bangs(Helaene)/blood makeup(KiaraHawks). Thanks for letting me have it all!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:12 AM
Thank you so much! I was thinking about doing this myself but you've saved me all the work. Now all my simmies can have Enayla's gorgeous eyes!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:58 PM
I have been waiting so long for her eyes to be a default... Thank you for doing this!!
wooo hooo! just gorgeous ;o)

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Scholar
#20 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 7:54 PM
It's funny, I thinking of making replacements of the same eye set from enayla and I choosed the same colors, I'm glad I found this first and didn't have to make it myself
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:03 PM
Excellent - thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:51 AM
thanks so much, now i don't have to kill off my townies to make my neighborhood look pretty and real, and killing doesn't work cos new townies will be generated lol. however, i have one little question.

do i have to remove the maxis defaults, and how do i go about doing it?

And she waits there for the morrow in her garden of graves.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garden0fgraves
thanks so much, now i don't have to kill off my townies to make my neighborhood look pretty and real, and killing doesn't work cos new townies will be generated lol. however, i have one little question.

do i have to remove the maxis defaults, and how do i go about doing it?

These will override the Maxis defaults, all you have to do is put them in your download folder. If you have other custom eye defaults, you do have to remove those first.
Theorist
#24 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 7:29 AM
very cool!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:47 PM Last edited by TehRi : 7th Apr 2007 at 10:46 PM.
Thank you so much! However, these don't seem to be working in my game, although I'm sure it's something wrong on my end. Do you know if the way of determining default features changed with Seasons? I don't have any other default replacements in my Downloads folder.

[edit] Actually, never mind! I must have accidentally downloaded another default set of eyes months and months ago that looked exactly like the Maxis ones, since going through my downloads and deleting a few things made these new ones work! Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 2