Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: Idina Menzel (Maureen)

by shadylady482 Posted 7th Aug 2006 at 6:24 AM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 1:56 AM by shadylady482

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
Wow! That's a great Idina! Most times I've seen her in Sim version, people try to downplay her wider jawline. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:46 PM
Mwah! I love it. Best Idina sim on the web. Keep 'em coming please!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
Wow it looks just like her! I've never watched Rent, but I just had to comment on this one because the likeness is cuh-razy. I like the pic with half sim face half real. That was crazy cool...yeah...for sure...Thanks! =]

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:06 AM
Amazing!

The sim looks so much like her, great job! =D

I'm a fellow rent head too, gotta love it

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:26 AM
Mooooooooo! Excellent!
I have simmed her myself a few times, but this is stunning and so much better. I can't wait until you've posted all your Rent-Sims. Thank you for sharing!

Breathe deep, who knows how long this will last.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 7:42 AM
Wow all of the downloads are great! It's the best Idina I've seen! Thank you SO much!

~Caitlin
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 7:48 AM
I'm still amazed! This is excellent!

I'm so excited to see your Roger and Mark! lol!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:29 AM
I love Idina!
Awesome job!

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 4:11 AM
She is SO gorgeous!

I can't wait for MiMi =] =] =]
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:22 AM
Okay, so I'm pretty sure you're amazing. I can't wait until the entire set is done.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:52 AM
Wow, I love Rent, too! It's so great to see someone finally doing justice to the characters! I can't wait for the downloads to come!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 12:02 AM Last edited by **I_am_ME** : 28th Oct 2007 at 10:18 PM.
erm...the actual sim of her..the file's messed up!!!!!!!! *wails* i'll just wait and see if it works later. it probably will, i've had that happen before...ok, it's the next day, and the file is STILL not working. PLEASE try to fix it...

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:51 AM
wow it's the double of Idina Menzel! congrats on that one!!

xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 10:09 PM
wow..great!