Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[requested] Ayakashi Sisters of Sailor Moon

by meowski Posted 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:05 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 8:08 PM by meowski

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:21 AM
They look SO GREAT! I love your interpretations! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:08 AM
These are cool!are you planning to do Prince Diamond,Priince Sapphite,Rubeus and Emerald next?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:00 AM
Wow! Just... wow...

I'm so amazingly staggered by these that I can't think of anything else to say.

These are incredible! Especially Beruche and Petz, although all four are great. :nod:

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:47 PM
Oh,wow...they look great!
How I miss the old times when I used to watch sailor moon I made lots of drawings with these beautiful characters u turned into simmies so is so nice to see ur hard work

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:54 PM
Good job, like always
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VirtualPetz
These are cool!are you planning to do Prince Diamond,Priince Sapphite,Rubeus and Emerald next?

You bet! I'm stuck on Diamond right now, though. That jacket is a pain. Sapphire is done and waiting.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 8:06 PM
That's awesome! ^_^
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:46 AM
Amazing! I remember when I was OBSESSED with BSSM. Could you eventually make the Metal Senshi and Galaxia? They're my favorites ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cecilia
Amazing! I remember when I was OBSESSED with BSSM. Could you eventually make the Metal Senshi and Galaxia? They're my favorites ^^

From the way requests are going, I'll probably do every enemy in sequential order. Death Busters will be easiest thanks to a Maxis mesh that does all the work for me. XD

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:58 AM
Did the purple haired sister have cat ear's...I can't remember I havn't watched SM for so long.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:00 AM
Well, it was more of a way that her hair was styled, really. It was even more cat-like in the manga. ^_^;

In fact, the US version even renamed her "Catzi" because of her hair, I believe.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
I think you've just made my daughters day. She and I are both Salior Moon fans and I called her up here to see these. Now I think I'm deaf in one ear when she read that you are working on Prince Diamond. Thannks for sharing these.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 5:58 AM
Right on! Averie, Catsie, Prisma, and Bertie...they are my fave of the Negamoon family. Averie and Bertie are the ones that I find look most like themselves, but I instantly recognized all of them.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 12:26 AM
i can't seem to get Bertie's hair mesh, at all i went to that reflexsims site but i could not find anywhere all.
because all i actually found is home and decor stuff on this site....
and i did onto specials but there was no sub-category saying hair all only page 1,2,3,4
Mad Poster
#16 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 1:29 AM
I wish there were sim versions of the Witches 5 - Telulu would be a great plantsim witch, and have a garden of cowplants :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 9:01 AM
thanks