Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuna in her weddingdress ffX PLEASE DOWNLOAD AGAIN

by little chocobo Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 10:43 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2006 at 10:47 AM by little chocobo : problem "empty packages" FIXED!

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 4:08 AM
I love FFX, great job! and great job on Lulu too, from what I can see of her, she looks pretty accurate!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:20 AM
Um.....Wow! What a wonderfull job you did! It really looks like you pulled her right out of the FF game and put her in the sims! Beautiful work
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:44 AM
There is something wrong with it when i download it says empty package i've tried using Q-xpress Clean Installer and doing it manually and none worked
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:47 AM
I love the wedding dress,but when I open the file it says empty package, is there another way to get it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieTink
I love the wedding dress,but when I open the file it says empty package, is there another way to get it?

Hmmmm ... I noticed that there appeared "empty packages" but the size of the sim was still the same so I thought it would be alright.
I don't know whether I did this right: first Yuna was rejected because I had included the veil from pronupsims, but they don't want that. But sim looked quite like Yuna and I didn't know if I could make her a second time, so I used Sims2 Cleanpack Installer. Then you get a list of all the items included and I excluded the veil and when I saved Yuna then there appeared empty packages?!!!
Does anyone know a better way so I can fix this?

Lc
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:27 PM
Oh my GOOODNESSS!!! That's the most beautiful Yuna wedding dress I have ever seen! Not to mention all the other outfits in the screenshots!! EEE! 5 STARS!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:38 PM
I tried to downlad it but it doesn't show up I got all of the meshes and everthing and it still says empty package
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 5:54 PM
where do i download the weddind dress when i go to the site its says this

Inspired by the Aztec/Mayan Indians, this was my First Haute Couture Collection. Each outfit was first planned out on paper and then made in milkshape, all meshes where custom made by me with this collection inmind.

all meshes are redistributable with credit and a link back.

so where is it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrpj
where do i download the weddind dress when i go to the site its says this

Inspired by the Aztec/Mayan Indians, this was my First Haute Couture Collection. Each outfit was first planned out on paper and then made in milkshape, all meshes where custom made by me with this collection inmind.

all meshes are redistributable with credit and a link back.

so where is it

You should get a menu at the left, where you can hit downloads.

Cheers,
Lc
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 8:49 PM
it looks really great. sadly it really doesn't work. downloaded the dress a couple of times, but it is no use... it would be great if you could fix it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:16 AM
ok it says plz double click a costume content file
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:19 AM
Default Yuna
The download is beautiful and it makes me feel better about the fact I can't pay for Rose's version of it, but I can't seem to make it show up in bodyshop. I have Atlaua's dress and plenty of Atlaua's other stuff but It still won't show. I'm not sure and i'm still working on it but if you have any ideas feel free to help!

"Oh i think this is how you change a tire but what do i know i'm JUST A BABY!" - Stewie Griffin -
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:25 AM
ive found out roses seacret she dosn't make the meshes her self she downloads peoples stuff then alters them.

if you dont beleave me look around modthesims2
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:21 AM
I've never played FFX but I've lots of pics and screenshots, you really did an AMAZING work here, I thought Rinoa was your las Final Fantasy sim, but I'm really happy to see I was wrong
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:15 AM
I downloaded the mesh and the file, but the wedding dress won't show up. Or the sim, if she's included.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:51 PM
Great Job! I've been waiting for a free Yuna Wedding Dress for a while, so thanks for making it!! :D

Also, your icon is adorable :lovestruc
Scholar
#18 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:05 AM
I think your Yuna face looks pretty accurate, I like the gown, GREAT job

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:32 AM
Most realistic looking yuna wedding dress that i have seen! I love it but i do not like the wings... I'M SORRY!!! ._.;;;

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:12 PM
ok it says plz double click a costume content file

You can also download the dress here at MTS: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=139749 *turns all red*
Sorry, forgotten to tell you.

Cheers,
Lc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Onewingedangel
Most realistic looking yuna wedding dress that i have seen! I love it but i do not like the wings... I'M SORRY!!! ._.;;;

Hehehe I know. Don't like the wings very much myself, but there wasn't any mesh to use for the wings. I've been searching for ages for an alpha-editable poncho or something like that to make those wings. But I didn't find it.

Cheers,
Lc
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:36 PM
this is the best yuna ever! *gives 5 stars and thanks*

Ugh.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:43 AM
i like it ecept for the jewlary on the dress from the mesh as u can see if u have FFX yuna does not have any jewlary on so the necklace makes it look wierd to me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:23 PM
i like it ecept for the jewlary on the dress from the mesh as u can see if u have FFX yuna does not have any jewlary on so the necklace makes it look wierd to me

yeah ... sorry
But the necklace isn't alpha-editable, so I couldn't delete it *darn*. But it doesn't botter me too much. Maybe someone who is more skilled at creating meshes, will upload one day the ultimate Yuna :D! ... and hopefully for free.
And if you would like to donate, rose has the REAL Yunadress! (http://rosesims2.net/ --> donate --> p4 --> on the right) But I'm not allowed to donate, my parents don't want that so pity, so I made this version of Yuna.

Cheers,
Lc
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by little chocobo
yeah ... sorry
But the necklace isn't alpha-editable, so I couldn't delete it *darn*. But it doesn't botter me too much. Maybe someone who is more skilled at creating meshes, will upload one day the ultimate Yuna :D! ... and hopefully for free.
And if you would like to donate, rose has the REAL Yunadress! (http://rosesims2.net/ --> donate --> p4 --> on the right) But I'm not allowed to donate, my parents don't want that so pity, so I made this version of Yuna.

Cheers,
Lc

for me i think it is stupid to pay for sims2 cloths its a game for crist sakes.
Page 1 of 2