Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Malik Ishtar Tattoo Skin from Yugioh

by kuruelna Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 5:59 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:48 PM
Ah your comments virginity. I'll take it gently. You did a great job on this skin. I don't even like Yugioh(although when I'm flipping channels it seems to capture me), but even then this is a great piece of work you have here. Congrats on making something as detailed as this!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:31 AM
This is really cool. I am a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and of Marik slightly [though I have to say-- Yami Malik is so funny looking with those veins]. The Ishtars are cool.
Will you be making any other Yu-Gi-Oh! stuffs? Because I'd love to see some more by you, since the heirogyphs were done pretty well. :D
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:31 AM
Yayyy Yu-Gi-Oh! I only like Yugioh for the characters, especially Kaiba and Jounouchi. Yu-Gi-Oh is never on anymore on my tv. I miss it!
Awesome skin!
I made a Kaiba and Jounouchi on sims2.com but the custom content doesn't work when you download them for some reason Oh well..
Thanks for the skin!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yume Lupine
Ah your comments virginity. I'll take it gently. You did a great job on this skin. I don't even like Yugioh(although when I'm flipping channels it seems to capture me), but even then this is a great piece of work you have here. Congrats on making something as detailed as this!

Thank you! For the nice comment and the gentleness in handling my comment virginity.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raekira
This is really cool. I am a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and of Marik slightly [though I have to say-- Yami Malik is so funny looking with those veins]. The Ishtars are cool.
Will you be making any other Yu-Gi-Oh! stuffs? Because I'd love to see some more by you, since the heirogyphs were done pretty well. :D

Hey fellow fan! Yeah, he did look pretty twisted with those bulging, veins. I miss the badass Malik though.

I'm not sure yet if I'll do anything else. I'm looking through tutorials all the time, so maybe I'll find something I can do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
Yayyy Yu-Gi-Oh! I only like Yugioh for the characters, especially Kaiba and Jounouchi. Yu-Gi-Oh is never on anymore on my tv. I miss it!
Awesome skin!
I made a Kaiba and Jounouchi on sims2.com but the custom content doesn't work when you download them for some reason Oh well..
Thanks for the skin!

Hehe, Kaiba's so cool, he could be a topping for pie! (Coolwhip joke, don't know what I'm on right now...) I miss the show too, but there' still the manga to look forward to. I personally feel it's better than the anime.

I remember seeing a Kaiba around! I thought I recognized your name.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 11:18 AM
Ah! *jumps you* I love you! Thank you so much! :lovestruck

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:50 PM
It looks great! *downloads* I really would like to see the full Malik sim uploaded, though, but of course it's up to you whether you wanna upload it or not.

Btw, this is Zeldanox from LJ speaking. =D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Veen
Ah! *jumps you* I love you! Thank you so much! :lovestruck

*blushes* Ah, well, thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zelda Marraven
It looks great! *downloads* I really would like to see the full Malik sim uploaded, though, but of course it's up to you whether you wanna upload it or not.

Btw, this is Zeldanox from LJ speaking. =D

Hey! Glad you like it!

The Malik whose pics I put on LJ? Mmm...maybe. Right now I'm trying to learn how to do hair and plan on doing Malik's hair. I really want to do a full sim for him and want it to be all stuff I've made rather than things I've downloaded.

Though I could tell you where to download the hair and eyes I used for him. And his face shape was simply the first face option on the game.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:20 AM
XDDDDDDD That's awesome. I hate Malik, though I love Yuugiou, but I still must say that's a good job you did and it'll be really good for Malik sims. X3

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kuruelna
Hey! Glad you like it!

The Malik whose pics I put on LJ? Mmm...maybe. Right now I'm trying to learn how to do hair and plan on doing Malik's hair. I really want to do a full sim for him and want it to be all stuff I've made rather than things I've downloaded.

Though I could tell you where to download the hair and eyes I used for him. And his face shape was simply the first face option on the game.

Yeah, that Malik. Ah, I see... well, if you're planning on making a full sim of him, I can totally wait. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eshal
XDDDDDDD That's awesome. I hate Malik, though I love Yuugiou, but I still must say that's a good job you did and it'll be really good for Malik sims. X3

Thank you! Aw, too bad you don't like him, he's so sexy!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:50 PM
Thank you so much! Finaly I have both a Malik and a Marik that can play with my three Bakura
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 6:37 PM
Hiya. Erin and I are going to download this. ^_^

After I get home, I'm going to have to get pictures of my Joey, Tristan, and Duke family.

Luckily, I still need to make Malik and the Bakuras <3

~Honda-K
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:32 PM
this is a great skintone. Please make Marik as a sim.. I saw a Yami Marik sim on photobucket.com but i want both of them. because I am a very big Marik and Malik fan.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 4:54 PM
Wow, I've been searching for a skin like this, though I don't like Yugioh, it will come in handy with my stories.

Great job!!!

Who's imagination are you a figment of?

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 6:15 AM
wow thanks I love marik he is awsome and this helps my Egypt family
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:37 AM
marik is cool but could you please make a yami yugi and bakuara