Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horses, Lucy and Ginger

by Dragon Slave Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 9:41 AM by Dragon Slave : update mesh

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 179 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:32 AM
You did very, very, very well. I wish they were featured. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:34 AM
Oh beautiful works :lovestruc
sweet sweet sweet
I love this works :lovestruc
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:39 AM
Looke very real = like alive
Thank you!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM
Awwww! They're so beautiful! Congratulations on being feautured.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM
Awesomly rad!
Great work!!

--Luc

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:54 AM
I find it kinda funny that whilst most mesh artists start by uploading a basic table or chair, you pop along and provide us with a horse! Very well done, especially considering that this is your first attempt

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:54 AM
Wow, i'm really impressed! Excellent job! And thanks so much for sharing!!!
Scholar
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moononsun
You did very, very, very well. I wish they were featured. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing!

Looks like my wish came true! You are featured. A well deserved one I might add!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Alchemist
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:12 AM
Your horses are looking so real.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:18 AM Last edited by n8tivenc : 28th Jul 2006 at 8:19 AM. Reason: text correction
This is truely exceptional work! They kinda remind me of the Breyer Series of Horses. This is the best work I've ever seen! Stupendous, gorgeous, ..did I say exceptional already? Thank you for sharing your gift with us! BTW: I rated 5 stars but I wanted to personally thank you here instead of just pushin the button. Can't wait to see the next ones!

To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:26 AM
Superbe !
thanks for sharing !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#13 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:30 AM
These are awesome looking..

Thank you for sharing

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:48 AM
Can you remesh it into a pony too? *hugs*

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:54 AM
They look so real. Great job. Thank you.

p.s.
Waiting for Sims 2 Pets...

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:02 AM
Very beautiful indeed and congrats with being featured
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:05 AM
They are beautiful, you did great job thaaaanks a lot:D
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:15 AM
Wow, this is to good. You are so good. Looking so real. Hopefully a whole series of horsie things to follow this!! Most of my sims have horses, wether they like it or not!
Instructor
#19 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:19 AM
So realistic! I luff it!~
Forum Resident
#20 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:38 AM
Aaa...

That is so sweet!

Looks like a real horse!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:38 AM
me too i would love to have working horses in the pets ep. maybe someone will figure out how to make a dog into a horse lmao XD could just see it jumping in bed with you X-x
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:46 AM
Wow, I can't believe it's only your first attempt! O_O It looks pretty professional. Yeah well, who wouldn't want riding horses. ^^ But despite the fact it's just a decoration, it's just awesome! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:49 AM
Wow I love them!! *is a big horse lover*
You did an excellent job. Really looking forward to seeing more from you!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:49 AM
Jesus This Is Beautiful !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:55 AM
Wow, you've done a great job!! these look so real, i also wish horses were in the next ep but i suppose that would bring all new complications into the game. Thanks again, these are sooo great!!
Page 1 of 8