Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dell Dimension 4400 ~ UPDATED 1/10 ~

by kenjikitsune Posted 27th Jul 2006 at 7:46 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 10:23 AM by -Maylin-

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:15 PM
Thanks sooo much for this, specially for the EP stuff, it's really dissapointing to have nice item without all the EP options.
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:38 PM
Great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:40 PM
Okay, I THINK this is my computer (the one I'm working on now) If mine is the same as this, You've done an AMAZING job. You''re fab. (Even if it's not the same as mine it's great anyway)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:05 PM
Great Job K...

Now my Sims have soo many computers to choose from... (yours and 1 other!)

Thanks again.

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:19 PM
Very great man i like this so much very thanks
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:31 AM
Question: Is the first one assume you have all EPs? And would it reliably then work, say, with only having EP1 & 2 and then once installing EP3 not have an issue?

Trying to download as little as possible that I'll eventually have to update when EP3 comes out for the Mac.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:33 AM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 28th Jul 2006 at 1:43 AM.
thanx so much,love it.

Ps,really good work,would u plase make this laptop http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...angleView&h=387 ,And u can ues the ''screen scene'' form the computer u made here,plesae and thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:55 AM
can you make a Dell Dimension XPS Gen 3?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:11 AM
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:38 PM
so what do you download if you have all eps
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:16 PM
ok this is driving me nuts sorry, i really want your computer, but for some unkown reason my p.c has stopped downloading items on my game , it downloads alright from the site and goes into my downloads folder, but when i run the game it's not there, i really want this computer! any ideas on whats wrong?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:26 PM
Thanks, i'll test it
Forum Resident
#15 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:46 PM
Thanks for this PC - it's especially welcome as 'Dell' don't sell from the major retailers in 'Real Life' - so now it's an exclusive for Simsville... [Dwnlds] Thanks for sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:28 AM
thank you so much for making it. this is the computer i have (and almost the same monitor). i greatly appreciate you filling out my request

I'm a boomer now
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:58 PM
Wow! This is a great computer, thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:18 PM
Thank you much for this! And don't worry about it having bugs.

What do you expect? It's a dell.

Thanks. :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by olig_2
ok this is driving me nuts sorry, i really want your computer, but for some unkown reason my p.c has stopped downloading items on my game , it downloads alright from the site and goes into my downloads folder, but when i run the game it's not there, i really want this computer! any ideas on whats wrong?

I have no idea why it would do that. What version did you download? I try it out and see what happens once you tell me.

Also, is it any other objects that are doing this, it might be your game if others are.

Quote: Originally posted by simsmart
so what do you download if you have all eps

The one that dosn't have anything after the name.

Proud to run Vista
Field Researcher
#20 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:06 AM
nice puter thanx
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:30 PM
this is Great! and much needed to mak my house :D
thanks for the great object
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kenjikitsune
The one that dosn't have anything after the name.

Is the link that has EP3 at the end of it mean Open For Business? Or is it meant to be EP2(Nightlife)? Because you have one for noEP, one for all expansions, one for EP1(Uni) and one for EP3(?). No Nightlife version is listed, and I have Sims2+Uni+NL....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magik
Is the link that has EP3 at the end of it mean Open For Business? Or is it meant to be EP2(Nightlife)? Because you have one for noEP, one for all expansions, one for EP1(Uni) and one for EP3(?). No Nightlife version is listed, and I have Sims2+Uni+NL....

You don't need a seperate one for ep 2 due to the fact that it has no new functions.

Proud to run Vista
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 6:25 PM
thanks for this! i'm always looking for real life things :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:00 AM
hey i dl this object and i placed it the world but it was like i could see it but could not use it. even in buy mode it was unuseable can u check this out
Page 1 of 2