Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50 Carpets Collection by kittyispretty

by kittyispretty69 Posted 25th Jul 2006 at 5:57 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2006 at 1:36 PM by kittyispretty69

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:27 AM
This is really cool, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:44 AM
Good job, thank you for not jeopardizing the integrity of the texture...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:06 AM
I know some sim tootsies that will indeed be looking to sink into their new shag carpets... another great set! Thanks for taking the extra time to get the look/details down which is something I always love about your stuff, I know your a "get it right" instead of a "get it finished" person which I respect. Thanks again for sharing!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:15 AM
these are nice.. i know what u mean about the "paint thrown on the floor" look. i hate that too, paint is for walls not for floors!!

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:19 AM
I LOVE YOU

blamaster

Just so you know my cat's not fat, He's just a big puff ball.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:26 AM
I love your cat! Too cute!!!

You may use all my walls, floors and object recolors in lots you upload as long as they are on free sites. Please remember to give me credit for my work! Find me here....My Minisite
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:49 AM Last edited by btrfly0666 : 26th Jul 2006 at 7:55 AM. Reason: added to post
They really do look like you could sink your toes into them ... and these are just the pics which, we all know, don't look as good as actual "in game" does, so I can't wait to see these! Your attention to detail is amazing and very, very much appreciated. Thank you so much for putting this set together and for sharing it! Is there such a thing as a 5+? 'cause this certainly deserves it!

Edit: forgot to say ... :lovestruc I love these colors! Couldn't have been better if I was hand selecting them! Thank you again.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:34 AM
Just lovely!!!Thank you!!!I love the colors!!!

some call it art, i call it bull****.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:09 PM
These are beautiful. :3 I love carpeting for my Sims' houses and can never have enough colors, and I love the effort you put into your textures. I really hate the paint-on-the-floor look too. ^^

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:51 PM
Thanks for making these. I have trouble finding carpets to go with some downloaded walls, but you have enough colors to match almost anything.

By the way, where did you get the window that's in your screenshots? I really like it.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:10 PM
The window is from Windkeeper at TSR. They are pay, but I always get them when they are rotated as freebies.

You may use all my walls, floors and object recolors in lots you upload as long as they are on free sites. Please remember to give me credit for my work! Find me here....My Minisite
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyispretty69
The window is from Windkeeper at TSR. They are pay, but I always get them when they are rotated as freebies.

Thanks! I appreciate your talking about a creation that isn't yours. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:38 PM
I LOVE these! Especially the hot pink one, that is going to match up nicely with the My Little Pony wallpapers I have (or need to get again... evil computer)

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#15 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:32 AM
These are great, I just wish I could delete the Maxis ones from the game :p
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:05 PM
yeah!! that's what i needed
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 4:52 AM
man im so pisseed.. i downloaded these and i cant see them anywhere what so ever in my bulid mode.. i only have the base game do u need an expansion.. i didnt think u needed to have one for walls and floors...i really want these lol

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:30 AM Last edited by kittyispretty69 : 31st Jul 2006 at 5:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bassist_bitch
man im so pisseed.. i downloaded these and i cant see them anywhere what so ever in my bulid mode.. i only have the base game do u need an expansion.. i didnt think u needed to have one for walls and floors...i really want these lol

I don't think you need an expansion for these. I made them with the homecrafter using the maxis template so they shouldn't need an expansion. Do you have any of my other flooring, if yes, do they show up okay? These are all cataloged in carpet, they shouldn't be anywhere else. I can't imagine why they won't show up. You did double click on them after unzipping them to install them right? You can't just unzip and move them to your downloads folder.

Okay, I had conformation from someone that they ARE showing up in game. Please check again if you have them or check to see if you installed them correctly.

Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:24 PM
I've been downloading lots of your floors, and they all look great! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
i think i installed them with qxpress...it must not have worked.i dont trust that program anymore . i redownloaded them and it worked. yay

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bassist_bitch
i think i installed them with qxpress...it must not have worked.i dont trust that program anymore . i redownloaded them and it worked. yay

I'm glad that it worked out! I hope you enjoy them!!

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 7:42 AM
Could you make these in brighter colors?
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:27 PM
thats a lot of carpets, and they all look great. Thanks so much for sharing your obvious talent with us.

Have you ever found that your sims suffer because of your bad mood? Do you suppose that they may spread their good mood onto you? Just a thought!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 9:07 PM
Thank you for making these! I'll never have to download carpets XD
Field Researcher
#25 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:21 PM
Can't have enough carpets. Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 2