Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Kadaj Adult Version

by NessyOriginal Posted 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:05 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:58 PM by NessyOriginal

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:15 PM
I hope that this version like. Is my last creation of Kadaj, I don't think that I make another, but I don't finish the uploads.

Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:01 PM
He's beautiful Nessy. I have a teen version, but when I grew him up he looked oddly different, so thanks! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:12 PM
yes is because the facial signals of kadaj teen can't be the same that adult, but now I try to make the same version, when you want that the sim grew you must change the sim. Thanks for you comment, really I'm no motivated and your words make me happy.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:19 PM
Wow I new that you only needed some nice clothing for your sims to look great, I created Kadaj as an adult, and yeah I had to change some things, but this one looks way better than mine, I'm not really good whith sims' faces.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:19 PM
Soooo cute! thanks for this hottie! *smooch*

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
But wouldn't it get confusing in the house hold with two Kajad's?
Yazoo: Clean the kitchen Kajad...
Kajad!Adult: I did last week!
Loz: No...the kid version of you...
Kajad!Teen: Grrrrrrrrrr....
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:45 PM
Oh WOW is he perfect. Looks Exactly from the movie. You did one hell of a job. EXCELLENT!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:03 AM
Thanks for all coments, I'm gratefull of all your words and make me happy.

413 is so funny!
Thanks Squall I know that my clothes don't like you T T but you make me feel good with your coment, sure that you make too excelent the face of kadaj.

Thanks fiufiu by your words!

Ohhhhhh Spirit Fox thanks, I think that I don't get the same face that the movie, but you make me happy with your words, thank you

Thanks again everybody
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:58 AM
wow you did a great job. Thankies
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:29 AM
Great Hair
Thanx
NICE JOB
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:23 PM
Great Job! Is the best Kadaj sim that I have seen

Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:21 PM
ohhh thanks Didac you make me happy with your words

the blue ... the hair isn't mine is from simscribbling, but thanks for your words
Forum Resident
#14 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
He's the sum of his parts...with your eye to complete the vision!! Beautiful work!! I'll be good to him! Thanks to you and Louis and Navetsea and Omniheart20!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:16 PM
Thanks coffeekat certainly thanks to them I can do it
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:20 AM
Hola Nessy!!! At last you've uploaded your Kadaj's adult version, there have been lots of Kadaj sims lately but thanks anyway for your efforts. Your Kadaj is wonderful, same as Navetsea's and AuraStellar's!!! Thanks to you and all the people that have created my favorite character, Kadaj!!!! Hasta luego y suerte con tus otras creaciones.

Y la madrugada se vuelve cada vez mas intima, podria hablarte de la luna pero prefiero que la mires...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:30 AM
THanks red77, I don't know if I upload more creations, but sure is that this Kadaj is the last that I do. A month ago only one kadaj, now three. I want upload more creations but other side I'm no motivated to do it, I don't know why.

Well my next upload I want that be barret.

See you y gracias
Scholar
#18 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 10:08 AM Last edited by Navetsea : 25th Jul 2006 at 10:32 AM.
That looks NICE!!,

and the thing I hate most about The sims2 is how the beautiful teens would grow to ugly adults, and the most beautiful adult would look monstrous as a child, I ended up freezing my sim age and never makes baby in the game.

I hope you'll find more motivation to do more. ^__^

BTW Louis hair can be found here
http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=19091

cheers

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 12:15 PM
Navetesea you want die so young ¬¬

I'm make the same with the sims "aging off" because is impossible making the same face for all ages, then I did the same face for all ages, when I want that the sim grow I change the sim :D

Thanks for you coment Navetsea is thanks to you that it was possible because without clothes and eyes I must to kill squall117 too ¬¬ ()

Yes I must upload the ugly barret that I did but I don't know the motivation go, I think that is ridicolous the sim. Time to time thanks

I hope that you upload more of your creations too, because you yes are a great creator of sims and clothes, skins, etc....

see you
Scholar
#20 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:40 PM
@ 413x, well it's Kadaj.. not Kajad ^__^; though both names are similar in their weirdness, Kajad sounds a bit uglier.

@ nessy
It's normal if you're getting bored after making 3 uploads of Kadaj, and making a guy as ugly as Barret,
try something different for awhile, making genetics or clothes maybe, we can always learn something new right ^^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:00 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 25th Jul 2006 at 2:07 PM.
genetics, clothes but if I'm bery bad with this T T
What program use the people for make it the mesh of clothes and clothes?

well I'm playing with genetic but I don't know to do it, I only make genetic for my sims game with need someting special but...T T

somebody tell me something in a post that i can make it something to others series, I don't know if i cand do it, if I only want upload ONE kadaj T T

and is truth I don't see the name of kajad, this is more traumatic that my pic ¬¬

see you
Instructor
#22 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:30 AM
I just wanted to let you know that your Kadaj is FLAWLESS. PERFECT. My sister worships you now. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:48 PM
thanks prettiammie I'm gratefull by your words, I'm not a professional making sims, but I only try to make it better that I can do it with love to them.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:05 AM
O_O You do so well with faces! And you nailed him! xD When I first tried downloading him-WinRar said there was something wrong oo; I almost paniced but-remembered that the internet is whack today and sometimes you need to download some files twice to make it work. So I did and he came out fine x3

Once again, you did a great job =^_^=
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:17 PM
Thanks RayesSesshyFan I'm grateful with your words
Page 1 of 2