Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bad OFB Hair Unlocked

by simsbaby Posted 20th Jul 2006 at 1:06 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 1:48 AM
Nice work! Thanks a lot!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:23 AM
Are these bad hair styles from sims 2 salon business where sims get bad makeups include bad haircuts? I wonder.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Are these bad hair styles from sims 2 salon business where sims get bad makeups include bad haircuts? I wonder.

Yes they are

Why Doesn't maxis get an Artist Aspiration in the sims 2 for the PC like in the PS2, Gamecube, X-box, and Handheld games.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:18 AM
I'll get revenge and use this haircuts in those sims I don't like
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 2:02 PM
Thank you. I think I will use it on that Sophie girl. I really dislike her, and my teen always seem to bring her home from school.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:45 PM
well now at least i don't haved to get it through cheats. Yay!

llamas make the world go around :)

If there were no llamas, the world would turn to ashes :(
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 3:07 PM
Hurahh! now i can fill in that bit at the back, and duisguise the sticky out bit as a dagger, put in some blood, and VIOLA! A cheap halloween haircut for all!

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:33 PM
wasn't this was hidden in CAS!?? and i don't kno if theres a tutorial, but to turn on these, enter (i think so, becose i got mike inside's cheat shortcuts :P, instead of this cheat i write only "t" ) boolprop testingcheatsenabled true , then hold shift and press N

Words of Wisdom:
Human stop think when he(she) stop read...
Old habits die hard...
The more you get, the more you want...
If you want a thingdone well, do it yourself...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:12 PM
does anybody now, if there is an edited version of this with the hair at the back fixed??? (speaking about the male version here). if there is ..where can I download it?
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 11:34 PM
I thought bad haircuts resulted in electrocuted hair. Oh well. Thanks for unlocking!

ENTJ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 1:47 AM
oh gosh those hair are real.... i saw a sim with the bad hair dont that the male simhas i thought it was one of my cc hair that didnt have a mesh to follow O..,O
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:53 AM
Amazing! Thank you! :D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 11:27 PM
Not sure if you're still active. But you should update the mod so that young adults can use these hairstyles via the Change Appearance option. I have already tweaked my copy of this download to allow young adults to use them.