Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Legend Of Zelda: Saria

by ajschlosser Posted 13th Jul 2006 at 10:31 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:08 AM
So sweet!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
Since this is a child sim.. what will happen to her hair and outfit when she turns into a teen/adult? Will it stay the same? Very cute btw :p
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:36 PM
it's saria!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:20 PM
nice! big fan of LOZ....thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 1:37 AM
O.O .........

Super!!!

Si tienes el poder, ten el coraje de usarlo con sabiduria.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:41 AM
Great!! LOZ rules!!! I always wanted Link to marry Saria in Ocarina of Time
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
Great!! LOZ rules!!! I always wanted Link to marry Saria in Ocarina of Time

No.. zelda and link all the way. though i always saw some attraction between them two. im probbably the biggest zelda fan on this site and i say:

SWEET COSTUME
SWEET FACIAL
SWEET HAIR

although the hair is maxis gone green. Maby you should find a difrent hair style but other then that i want more zelda of you! since asdf disepeard you have become our offical zelda modder. And if he comes back you can share the job.

ever thought of young link?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:54 PM
There is a better mesh to match your girl, you should search the web for it. It's short, goes through all ages, and I hope you find it to recolor it; though I'm not for green. I'm for colors like purple, plumb, and fusia. Sometimes blue, but only if it's decent. I think it's on mod the sims 2, but I got the mesh from my mom.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:25 AM
sweet ;D But I still want Dark Link ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:30 AM
Dan2593: The biggest Zelda fan you say?! HAH! ;D I dont believe you I have pictures of me and Link over my bed, and not only link, but zelda too but hmm.. this is not a zelda site actually he he
But again...pleeease..... make Dark Liiiiink.. please? =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:55 PM
Dark Link was created already by someone on MTS.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:01 AM
holy crap this is really good do u think u can make link and young link
ive have and beat every singel zelda
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:17 PM
im with susannjeta make dark link or link or young link

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:21 PM
Link, Young Link, Dark Link, and a few different Zelda's have been created by someone on MTS2. I downloaded them a while ago and I wouldnt feel right re-creating from someone else's work. I created Saria because no one else created her yet.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:13 AM
Dark link?
never seen it befour...
Apperently they are fillming two movies in new zeland.
But its just a rumor.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dan2593
No.. zelda and link all the way. though i always saw some attraction between them two. im probbably the biggest zelda fan on this site and i say:

SWEET COSTUME
SWEET FACIAL
SWEET HAIR

although the hair is maxis gone green. Maby you should find a difrent hair style but other then that i want more zelda of you! since asdf disepeard you have become our offical zelda modder. And if he comes back you can share the job.

ever thought of young link?

*coughwheeze* You are the biggest Zelda fan? ... ... ...yeaaah. I'm willing to debate on that one....and I'm a huge Malon and Link fan (still trying to figure out how to make her) but Saria is sooo cute- I love this Sim. Thankles! ^__^

Power. Wisdom. Courage.
The Legend of Zelda.

May the Triforce be with you.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:11 AM
Adorable. I'm hugely addicted to her song in Ocarina of Time, "Saria's Song" I swear I couldn't stop repeating that song in the OST and in my head, and whenever I end up in a place that has that song playing, I get excited. It's simply one of the best songs in the game... besides the title theme and Zora's Domain.

Thank you so much for this cute sim of Saria. She's adorable and beautifully done. You did it well. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 5:09 PM
Saria ♥! So cute!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th May 2009 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ajschlosser
Dark Link was created already by someone on MTS.

oh really where link please.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 2:41 AM Last edited by Moonflower995 : 15th Mar 2015 at 8:47 AM.
"Since this is a child sim, what will happen to her hair and outfit when she turns into a teen/adult? Will it stay the same?"

Only hair stays same. I checked. But her outfit is only thing that does not stay when she ages up. I'd recommend finding good green dress.

My comment

Saria is so lovely that I downloaded her. She is kind to Link. She is cute as ever.