Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Multi-Wearable Facial Piercings

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 2:34 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:52 PM by HystericalParoxysm

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:52 AM
Very nice! Good work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:01 AM
Oh wow - this is awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:18 AM
Oooooohhhh.....my dreams come true! It's fantastic!
Thank you very very very much for sharing and for great tutorial.
^__^
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:21 AM
wow,yet another great creation..thanks for sharing this..This will look great for my rock band sims..thanks again..

If You can't beat it,.... CHEAT IT!!!!!
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:42 AM
I'm so glad you found out how to do this. It's really a great find. Good job on the piercings, too.
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:08 AM
Very nice. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:39 AM
Wonderful! I love new facial jewelry! *swoon* And men that wear it...it's the goodie-goodie in me that loves the bad boys!

Thanks!

Angie :frog:

*a little OT but I read somewhere that you were working on a female version of your curly hair...how's that goin'?*

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:45 AM
Anji - It's, um, going. For some reason the darn thing's giving me fits for adult/teen, not texturing or working anywhere near properly. Plus I work on 80 things at once. I'm slow like that. I'll release it here when I'm done though, I can guarantee you that.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:53 AM
S'all good...I do that too...well the working on 80 things at once thing...I have no idea about the rest *wink* I love the male one though, and wondered how the females are coming along. I wish I knew how to help but I'm lucky when I get the hair color I'm going for! lol Naturals are hard! I can do crayola red though...lol

Good Luck!

Angie :frog:

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#11 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:03 AM
Yay! Thanks HystericalParoxysm. I've been wanting a labret for my simmies.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Inventor
#12 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:18 AM
Very cool I like these good job as always
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:37 AM
Whooo, more piercings. I love it that you can combinate them. Great job hon!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:13 PM
Yay! I love them! Thanks so much !
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:18 PM
THANKYOU SO MUCH! I've been wishing it was possible to layer costume makeup for soooooo long. You rock. I read your post where you discovered it was possible but this is brilliant... a thousand thank yous...

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:13 PM
Thank you for sharing. They're wonderful.

"The greatest glory in life never comes from falling, but rising each time you fall."
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:47 PM
Default Thanks!
These are great! I love them and they look amazing in my game. Amazing job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:00 AM
Wow! Love these! I just looked at them in game and they are wonderful! Thank you for your hard work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:28 PM
wonderful! the multi-layer thingy makes them sooooooooooooo useful! thanks for sharing!
:D
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 10:42 PM
THANK YOU! I've been looking for multiple pierces and BAM you made them XD Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:37 AM
Cool. Thanku you do good work
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:07 PM
Awesome! Thanks much.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:37 AM
I just would love to know where you got those fantastic elf ears -stares and drools-
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 7:27 AM
Finally I found this download! I used to apply piercings using mesh, but I had troubles cause it put my game slow... :/ Now I have an option they must be light!
Thanks
Field Researcher
#25 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:06 PM
Thank you so very much for these wunderful pearcings...i really needed them!
Great work!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Page 1 of 2