Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Revolver [Long, Sleek Bangs For Him] - by Modish Kitten

by .indiemilk Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 10:45 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM by pinksuki2k : Correct MESH Link

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:38 AM
Shut up! I was on the subway today heading home and a cute guy got on with THIS EXACT HAIRSTYLE and I thought to myself "hmm, I'd like to see that on a Sim". I was even thinking of using an alpha edit to Louis' mesh!

Awesome work, suki! I love your style.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:41 AM
What happened to SimCribbling's site? Or is it just me, I keep getting a "403 Forbidden" web page. I really wanted this for my sim guys too.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:52 AM
Very stylish hair for some hairdressers and stylists I have in da game!
Thank you

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dilandauluv5
What happened to SimCribbling's site? Or is it just me, I keep getting a "403 Forbidden" web page. I really wanted this for my sim guys too.

Same here on the 403 error. Bummer! Although this does look almost like a Beatles' haircut. Any coincidence in the name?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:32 AM
Ello Suki I love all your work, on here and modish kitten. I know i'm probably not the only person who asked you this but what is up with Mod kitty? Everyone at the sims forum I hangout at misses modish kitten. Do you know what time the site would be back? We will all be so happy when it comes back.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I am very friendly.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]NOW GIVE ME YOUR CANDEH![/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:36 AM
Thanks all. I too noticed that the site was down earlier. I have no idea if it's just down temporarily or if it has expired. If I could post the meshes here I would, but I don't know if it's in Louis' policy.
Quote: Originally posted by Madness
Same here on the 403 error. Bummer! Although this does look almost like a Beatles' haircut. Any coincidence in the name?

Yeah. I named it after their album of the same name =)
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:37 AM
If I could read the language, and understand how to get that mesh, I would download, and be happy with this cool hair style, but I need an inturpreter, ( some one to explain foreign language) please send help. I am lost at the mesh site.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
Shut up! I was on the subway today heading home and a cute guy got on with THIS EXACT HAIRSTYLE and I thought to myself "hmm, I'd like to see that on a Sim". I was even thinking of using an alpha edit to Louis' mesh!

Awesome work, suki! I love your style.

Im that guy you saw on the subway, lets do lunch? :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starpainter
Ello Suki I love all your work, on here and modish kitten. I know i'm probably not the only person who asked you this but what is up with Mod kitty? Everyone at the sims forum I hangout at misses modish kitten. Do you know what time the site would be back? We will all be so happy when it comes back.
Hi. Well, I renewed my domain name a few days ago, so I'm putting it back online soon. I've just been busy with so much else. I'm surprised I had time to upload the few downloads that I put up recently. I appreciate that the site has been missed =)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oilslick
Im that guy you saw on the subway, lets do lunch? :lovestruc

Lol, call me.

You could try checking out Louis' Sims on the Exchange (to the people who cannot download). I believe some of them have this hair and I think the meshes are included.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure her meshes are file-share friendly, but I don't have any confirmation on that. I think it says so on her site...which is down...
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 12:53 AM
For all the members, who don't got the mesh. Try her/his Yahoo-Group. Here is the link:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group...ng_newhair01-2/

Thank :google:
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:07 PM Last edited by jebbeh : 16th Jul 2006 at 7:12 PM. Reason: want to add more
If there is not site then that means no policy??? If it was temporaliy down then it would say so..but forbidden sounds pretty permanent to me, so why don't you upload the mesh so we can download...I would really appreciate it...your hairs would look great in my game. Gracias
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wongfoo2003
For all the members, who don't got the mesh. Try her/his Yahoo-Group. Here is the link:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group...ng_newhair01-2/

Thank :google:

Thank you!

I was going to be seriously bummed because I love this hair. Now I can use it.
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:55 AM
All the links are linking to errors, in something that looks chinese. Unfortunately chinese is not one of my readable languages.
Instructor
#16 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:11 AM
ARGH! Louis's site is being bizarre on me... Won't run the script... ;.o'