Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Roman Villa +roman deco

by patul Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 7:50 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2006 at 8:12 AM by patul : edit

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:53 PM
you did a really good job...i like the layout alot. it's great thanks so much! i was just about to request something like this
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 3:38 AM
mmmm I like... I want more... *goes googling for ancient roman house plans*

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:21 PM
Default Fantastic!
Gorgeous Patul! It looks great. I'm honored you like my walls and floors enough to use them in such a great lot. :D

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 9:27 PM
Default Thanks
Hi Patul!

Your Roman Villa looks awsome!

I'd love to use it in my game... unfortunately when I select this home in the neighbourhood-screen the game crashes...

Can you help me with it?

Greets
and lots of thanks again

Sassy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 9:46 PM
I think that it is an EP problem, I have all + FFS intalled

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:20 PM
Default ...
Hi Patul,

thanks for answering!

Well, too bad for me... I don't have any EPs installed.
I downloaded your house because it says above the downloadlink, that you only need the Original game and no EPs....

Thanks anyways!

Sassy