Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Maxis Roman Villa

by patul Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 12:14 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2006 at 7:10 AM by patul : add.link

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:06 AM
Sweet! I love Roman architecture. Thanks for sharing.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:11 AM
Thanks! Back in the Sims1 days I had several Roman Villas and with 2K Games coming out with FireFly Studios / Firaxis' CivCity: Rome this is a very timely addition.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:16 PM
Hey! That's actually the Sparsholt Villa floorplan. You can find it in the "home counties" in England. One of my favorites, actually.

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
This is really awesome! Any chance you'll be designing more?

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 10:08 PM
In your description, it says Base Game Only is required, but when I downloaded it, I got the "Needs EP not installed". It is lovely though, but not Base Game Only.