Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible 4 fountain recolors-visible water for moveobjects on cheat code.

by pfish Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 9:51 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:04 AM
This is absolutely clever of you! I can't wait to use these! Imagine the more ways to use this with the boolprop snapobjectstogrid false cheat too Excellent! Thanks so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:57 AM
Oooh! This will add so much decorating versatility.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 12:13 PM
Wonderful now I can have a fountain inside the house or in the middle of my mall. Many Thanks
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:26 PM
These are such fun! Thanks so very much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:31 PM
Wonderful, amazing and other complements!!!! A llama for you

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#8 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:49 PM
Very great idea!
I was requested to do that - now im off this task

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 2:24 PM
This is great. I can't wait to see what other invisible objects you come up with that I didn't know I really needed!!

"...If you want something, get it yourself. Or better yet, learn to live without." -Secondhand Lions
Scholar
#10 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 2:40 PM
they look great :D
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:15 PM
That`s very usefull for more individuell lot-creations! Thanks for making!

Simity

~ Atheism: Belief in no God, and no belief in God ~
Mad Poster
#12 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:20 PM
Yuppppy! They are soooooo beautiful!!!! I know, I know, they are invisible! Thank you soooo much for these. Now I can do my Peterhof lot. Can't wait to try them out in the game, but I'm sure they will be even prettier than in the pictures. Once again, a million thanks!!! :P
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 4:25 PM
Great idea! Thank you soooo much.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Yuppppy! They are soooooo beautiful!!!! I know, I know, they are invisible! Thank you soooo much for these. Now I can do my Peterhof lot. Can't wait to try them out in the game, but I'm sure they will be even prettier than in the pictures. Once again, a million thanks!!! :P

Thanks, I would like to see your picture in here if your fountains are prettier than in my pictures.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:51 PM
I didn't mean it to sound like that, it was more like the fountains-look-more-beautiful-in-the-game-sort-of-way.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 8:40 PM
These are great thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:48 PM
Great idea,thanks! Custom fountains can be done pretty easily with boolprop also , i've written a tutorial if anyone interested. :-P

You will find my older and newest creations here
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 12:58 AM
This looks great to have in our games. The style of fountains they gave us don't fit with my style this way I can landscape the way I want around them. Thank You!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:47 PM
That's so cool, I might try my hand at not building modern houses. :-) (Modern houses often have a very minimalist view when it comes to landscaping, something about too much stuff messing with a clean look... meh, overrated, but it works with my "Uh, maybe a tree would look good over on there"-style of lanscaping. LOL)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:30 PM
Ohh, brilliant! :D
Instructor
#21 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 11:06 PM
Wowww! Nice work! Shall work well in my undersized-mansions.
-Ebil laughter-
(Been having some ram problems with big mansions, so I make teenie ones for my sims :D)
Nice work, very good idea. You are all-knowing and all-powerful. xD
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:50 AM Last edited by pixelated_mom : 12th Nov 2006 at 5:09 AM. Reason: Just spied corvidophile2's post.
pfish: Regarding my request for a small, animated rock waterfall, your invisible waterfalls are fantastic and I plan to use them in my game. I attempted to use the invisible waterfall fountain (Nightlife) with the rocks I have, but I failed to achieve the effect I was looking for, which would require a fountain about half the size. The top half of the fountain stuck up above the rocks, otherwise it would have been perfect--it even appeared that water was pooling around the base of the rocks. I'm going to search for some bigger rocks, but I'm still hoping someone will be able to make the waterfall I requested. Thanks again for your suggestion and some great new water features in my game.
Pixelated

corvidophile2: Going to take a look at that tutorial. Thanks.

Got my riverstompers, so I'm good to go.
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:38 PM
Thank you. You are the queen of invisible and transparent. I love this.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Scholar
#24 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:31 AM
This Will Make Beautiful Options for Water Fountains! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 4:33 PM
I just found this and wanted to let you know that I love it! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2