Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anna Marie of X-Men (X-Men Evolution)

by emino Posted 5th Jul 2006 at 4:41 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2006 at 9:26 AM by emino

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 1:16 AM
Lookin' Good Emino! She's quite beautiful, just the way Rogue should be!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 1:56 AM
Very Good!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:12 AM
Love it! keep it up!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:50 AM
Rogue is mah favorite character. Ah luv her! hehehe
Good work!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 5:03 AM
Ooh, my fave! Thanks! Wonderful work, might I just say...
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 6:25 AM
Good job. Thanks.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:40 AM
One of my favourite characters from X-men since the 90's and evolution version is just as nice as the old one. Thanks a lot for this, she looks pretty well.
I now this is off-topic but... What's your video card?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:49 AM
My video card is ATI X-Press 200, which is an 128MB intergrated card. I know the screenies looks horrible :P.
Scholar
#10 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:53 AM
Actually is not so horrible, just strange. Maybe cuz I've never used an ATI Video Card (prefer Nvidia)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 8:57 PM
She is identical to her inspiration! I can't believe how great she looks! Excellent job- keep it up! And THANKS!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:45 AM
I think she's very beautiful. But is the sim adult or younger, because by the pictures I really can't tell..
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:55 AM
Very nice, glad you're continiuing the evo characters. May I inquire as to whom you're doing next?

For he's a jolly good fellow,for he's a jolly good fellow-
The curtains on fire, the curtains on fire-
They're breakin' down the door, they're breaking down the door-

My brother is a moron!

Which nobody can deny!

~Boy Meets World, Eric&Cory Matthews
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:50 AM
wow! amazing job! ^^ cant wait to see Kurt! XD *squeals like a fangirl*

"come away oh human child, through the waters and the wild, fairy hand-in-hand, for the worlds more full of weeping, than you can understand"
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:10 PM
Maybe Scott & Jean. No plans yet tho. My college will be starting it's semester this week.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:52 PM
Thats the best Evolution Rogue I have seen so far.
#17 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 2:45 PM
Rogue is my fave character like ever since is was little and first watched X-Men on TV in the old animated series. I've never actually watched the Evo version though...

I'm the most evil creature on your god~for~saken world. Get in my way and my protogenic telecenetik powers will be in yours!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
This is a fantastic Sim - I can't wait to see your next! I hope that you do decide to create Evo Scott and Jean. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:58 AM
Wow!! I really like your work. I am a big fan of the show as well. Who is your next character? And when will he/she be out?!

Melmermaid810
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 5:20 AM
Heh. Amazing! She's my favorite X-Men character.

Please... Could you work on another one just like this.... but with her purple top?
Please make more!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xextremex
Heh. Amazing! She's my favorite X-Men character.

Please... Could you work on another one just like this.... but with her purple top?
Please make more!

Hey Xextremex, Sorry to say I wont be making contents for a while (about a month) from now since I'm in my crucial month of my final semester at my college. Maybe after that, I'll reconsider okay?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Hey Xextremex, Sorry to say I wont be making contents for a while (about a month) from now since I'm in my crucial month of my final semester at my college. Maybe after that, I'll reconsider okay?

Hey, that's fine! I understand. Please just keep it in mind. They truly look phenominal! I'd love to see more in the future. I'm a huge X-Men fan. Evolution was a lot of fun. Because they were young and learning.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:50 AM
Shiny! Rogue is my favorite character. She looks awesome.
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:17 PM
I just put this in my game and this sim is just unbelievable! The work on it is so detailed she looks better in my game then on the show!
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th May 2009 at 3:41 AM
Oh, wow. She looks fantastic! I was wondering, though, if there is another way to get the skin tone she needs? The website seems to be out of commission.